Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
Talking on the news about the uranium agreement and maybe criminally targeting the Clintons. I picture Bill throwing Hillary under the bus!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Haven't heard "boo" from Hillary with all this Russia crap going around.....this morning I saw a picture of her exiting her daughter's place on crutches. Great prop so the press may not bother her with dossier questions.

oldngray

nowhere special
Haven't heard "boo" from Hillary with all this Russia crap going around.....this morning I saw a picture of her exiting her daughter's place on crutches. Great prop so the press may not bother her with dossier questions.

She did give a statement that she didn't know anything.

Even though she was tweeting about that dossier she never heard of before the election.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This guy who was gag-ordered and has been released and will be allowed to testify.....don't be surprised if he ends up in a mysterious death........Clinton's M.O.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This guy who was gag-ordered and has been released and will be allowed to testify.....don't be surprised if he ends up in a mysterious death........Clinton's M.O.

22814493_10155817300294185_2296845604187708126_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But later that day she walked on stage to receive an award all by herself .