Hilary Clinton

Sportello

There will be breaking news tomorrow from The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill .
Seems they have found out that the FBI had a mole in the Russian Camp since 2009 and The FBi has refused to let this person speak to Congress .
They will be publishing articles that link The Clintons along with Mueller to the Russians .
Funny how that works out ; the guy who is supposed to be investigating will need to be investigated himself .

One might conclude that hillary's accident will be the cover story for her to end her book tour , while another might see these articles as the real reason she needs to get out of the lime light .
This article?
FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
22366840_1524156394330567_2973889673427156584_n.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Um, because you guys keep bringing her up?

Honestly, y'all talk about Hillary Clinton way more than the Dems do.

Let sleeping dogs lie, or, if you can't, keep losing your mind over a has-been.

Ah, c'mon.. It's fun. As long as it's contained in a Hilary Clinton thread what's the harm? To save yourself some sanity you can just chose not to visit this thread... Simple solution.

As I recall Bush was talked about well into Obama's second term.

I'm sure Trump will be talked about for decades on all the destruction he is causing. :D:p

oldngray

nowhere special
If Hillary would stay out of the news she would be ignored. Instead she is making a big deal about her world book tour for "It Wasn't My Fault!".

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ah, c'mon.. It's fun. As long as it's contained in a Hilary Clinton thread what's the harm? To save yourself some sanity you can just chose not to visit this thread... Simple solution.

As I recall Bush was talked about well into Obama's second term.

I'm sure Trump will be talked about for decades on all the destruction he is causing. :D:p
it isnt so much clinton, it is now starting to come out obama was right there along side her

moreluck

golden ticket member
Um, because you guys keep bringing her up?

Honestly, y'all talk about Hillary Clinton way more than the Dems do.

Let sleeping dogs lie, or, if you can't, keep losing your mind over a has-been.
We would let sleeping dogs lie if the dogs would stay home and quit extending the world's longest book tour.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When hillary and her minions are all wearing orange jumpsuits along with hand & leg shackles then I might stop posting about her .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://nypost.com/2017/10/17/team-o...ource=NYPOpinionTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

It turns out the Obama administration knew the Russians were engaged in bribery, kickbacks and extortion in order to gain control of US atomic resources — yet still OK’d that 2010 deal to give Moscow control of one-fifth of America’s uranium. This reeks.

Peter Schweizer got onto part of the scandal in his 2015 book, “Clinton Cash”: the gifts of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation, and the $500,000 fee to Bill for a single speech, by individuals involved in a deal that required Hillary Clinton’s approval.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now she is in Korea stating that Trump is handling the North all wrong .
Clinton Slams Trump For His Tough Talk On North Korea, But What Did She Do To Solve The Problem?

During her time as secretary of state, Clinton advocated for a policy known as “strategic patience,” a hands-off approach to North Korea that passed the buck to the next administration by simply waiting for North Korea to change it’s behavior.

Strategic patience, which some leading scholars called a “strategic blunder,” was based on the belief that the rogue regime might collapse if it was left alone to suffer under sanctions.