Hilary Clinton

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I wonder if Hillary would've funded the DNC had Biden ran. Biden may have had the funding himself, unlike Bernie since Biden is more in the center.

We all know Biden would've won had he run.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder if Hillary would've funded the DNC had Biden ran. Biden may have had the funding himself, unlike Bernie since Biden is more in the center.

We all know Biden would've won had he run.
I could never understand why that goofball was so well liked!! He was good for a laugh once in awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

Biden-Gaffe3.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lanny Davis was on Hannity yesterday....also Doug Shoen and that Sander's supporter (don't know her name).
Lanny is a die-hard Hillary supporter......it's almost comical/sad.
He was defending her on things she has admitted to doing.
The 3 guests were talking over each other and had to be reined in a few times. It was a lively discussion to say the least!

refineryworker05

Imagine if President Obama and Democrats were obsessed with Mitt Rmoney or John McCain a year after they lost.

It's like so telegraphed whenever Trump does some dump stuff, bring up Clinton. It is very weird. It's almost if despite their insistence that they are glad she isn't President, many republicans wish Clinton was president so they could post meme's and not own up to voting in Trump and the disaster that he has proven to be.

It will be fine

Imagine if President Obama and Democrats were obsessed with Mitt Rmoney or John McCain a year after they lost.

It's like so telegraphed whenever Trump does some dump stuff, bring up Clinton. It is very weird. It's almost if despite their insistence that they are glad she isn't President, many republicans wish Clinton was president so they could post meme's and not own up to voting in Trump and the disaster that he has proven to be.
Most rank and file republican lawmakers would love Hillary as president. They would be cleaning up in campaign donations.