Hilary Clinton

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well as CNN gave cover to Hillary and has had to retract numerous stories on Trump why should we believe anything they dish out?
Because these entertainment channels posing as news outlets tell people exactly what they want to hear.
It's the same reason you snowflakes keep watching Fox News even after all the fake crap they've had to retract.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Give me all the red x's you want , but the Clintons are still sitting on a ton of money . And no one knows just what they plan on doing with it , well most likely some will go to Chelsea's Presidential Inauguration or as they see it Chelsea's Coronation .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Give me all the red x's you want , but the Clintons are still sitting on a ton of money . And no one knows just what they plan on doing with it , well most likely some will go to Chelsea's Presidential Inauguration or as they see it Chelsea's Coronation .
Chelsea's HOA has got to be out of this world high. I don't think many are contributing to the Clinton Foundation as a charity anymore.......They can find charities that give more than 10%.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When Chelsea talks, I think....."Oh, a talking stump!"

vantexan

Because these entertainment channels posing as news outlets tell people exactly what they want to hear.
It's the same reason you snowflakes keep watching Fox News even after all the fake crap they've had to retract.
FOX News doesn't retract nearly as much as CNN. And the "entertainment" that comes on after FOX's hard news are opinion shows. Not the stuff passed off as hard news on CNN.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
BREAKING: Jeff Sessions Orders New Look Into Uranium One Criminal Investigation

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has ordered prosecutors at the Department of Justice to begin interviewing FBI agents about evidence they uncovered in a criminal investigation into a highly-controversial uranium deal that involves Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Multiple law enforcement officials confirmed Sessions’ orders to prosecutors, NBC News reported exclusively in the early morning hours on Thursday.

At the heart of the issue is the 2010 Uranium One deal which Hillary Clinton signed off on while she was Secretary of State at the U.S. State Department.

While Clinton has vehemently denied that she did anything wrong, a fresh round of reports in recent months from The Hill and Circa News suggests that there is more to this case than meets the eye.

floridays

Hillary was overheard saying when notified about this news .
"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?
Isn't this quote from the article rich.

In November, Mother Jones interviewed Clinton, who claimed that she could not be investigated by the Trump administration because it would constitute an “abuse of power.”

“If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system,” Clinton said.

Amazing

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system,” Clinton said.

Did she just let it slip that was going to be when she was POTUS ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
zvzmrt.jpg