Hilary Clinton

oldngray

nowhere special
Thanks. Everyone wishes they looked charming like me. :P:D
big ape.jpg

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Except the first one.
If you go back to the big bang, then certainly a major cosmic death has lead to all life today.
I was listening to this podcast about this former drug addict who went to rehab in Costa Rica and did Ibogaine, a really strong psychoactive. He said he started contemplating the meaning of his life and all life and suddenly went backwards throughout time and met god. All-powerful but lonely and so he sacrificed his life in order to create multiple lesser gods, who in turn became bored with their power and sacrificed themselves. So in his mind the heart of every galaxy where these super massive black holes exist are really just the remnants of gods.
But from the moment we are born, we consume life, or rather, we consume death. We feed on our mother's milk, in turn making her weaker, and then we eat dead animals and plants. So, Death replenishes Life.

Sportello

Banned
Everything in the universe is... is... is made of one element, which is a note, a single note. Atoms are really vibrations, you know, which are extensions of THE BIG NOTE. Everything's one note. Everything, even the ponies. The note, however, is the ultimate power, but see, the pigs don't know that, the ponies don't know that. Right?

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Everything in the universe is... is... is made of one element, which is a note, a single note. Atoms are really vibrations, you know, which are extensions of THE BIG NOTE. Everything's one note. Everything, even the ponies. The note, however, is the ultimate power, but see, the pigs don't know that, the ponies don't know that. Right?
Love it. We bond through antiseptic. We are nearly one in the same. I need Gilbert Gottfried to make this funnier.

newfie

you're definitely a different octave

vantexan

Duly noted.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Conversations like these always wind up in a "religion" dispute. I put religion in quotes because it is a huge reason for what drives us apart. I believe in God but have no place for religion. When I put aside "religion" is when I truly became free.