Hilary Clinton

floridays

Everything in the universe is... is... is made of one element, which is a note, a single note. Atoms are really vibrations, you know, which are extensions of THE BIG NOTE. Everything's one note. Everything, even the ponies. The note, however, is the ultimate power, but see, the pigs don't know that, the ponies don't know that. Right?
I'm a pig, the largest one, not by
girth but by acts. The "one note" says it's appointed unto a man once to die, after that the judgment. No meanness meant, only a road sign. I take no joy in saying that. As people go, I'm sure you are better than me.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
35299838_904368396425827_4945951623584153600_n.jpg

rickyb

this article details how fraudulent the nomination for the democrats was / is.

way too much attention being paid to russia.

Et Tu, Bernie?

rickyb

"the Democratic Party is neither democratic nor in any real sense a political party. It is a corporate mirage. The members of its base can, at best, select preapproved candidates and act as props in a choreographed party convention. Voters have zero influence on party politics."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hilary was asked if she'll run for president. Her answer was "no". She did however say she would like to be president. Means to me that she wants it given to her and she's not willing to work for it!

oldngray

nowhere special
Hilary was asked if she'll run for president. Her answer was "no". She did however say she would like to be president. Means to me that she wants it given to her and she's not willing to work for it!
It was owed to her!

Plus its not as if she would physically be able to campaign herself.