Hilary Clinton

cachmeifucan

Is she coughing still or passing out. Or intimidating more women bill slept wit Google Linda flowers neighbor he was killed because he had video tape evidence of bill Clinton. Google Clinton hit list it's like 40 people Vince foster Seth rich it's definitely a interesting read

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Is she coughing still or passing out. Or intimidating more women bill slept wit Google Linda flowers neighbor he was killed because he had video tape evidence of bill Clinton. Google Clinton hit list it's like 40 people Vince foster Seth rich it's definitely a interesting read
Trump had Jamal Khashoggi murdered because the reporter had video evidence of hookers pissing on him.

cachmeifucan

No he got killed because he is critical of the Saudis and he wasn't a American citizen or killed on our soil. It not news to me. I really like cheap gas. So does ups so if we put sanctions on them prepare for 4$ a gallon

oldngray

nowhere special
1ce3abcfac7e01d.png

vantexan

Might this reveal anything that the ten Congressional investigations that were conducted into the 2012 Benghazi attack (six by Republican-controlled House committees) did not? Honest question. I'm all for it if this isn't likely to be redundant.
Looks like a way to find out more about Hillary's private server. And that hasn't been investigated every which way, just one carefully controlled way by Comey and friends.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Might this reveal anything that the ten Congressional investigations that were conducted into the 2012 Benghazi attack (six by Republican-controlled House committees) did not? Honest question. I'm all for it if this isn't likely to be redundant.
probably a lot more than 2 years of Mueller.