Hiring freeze and Transformation team members added - On Topic

What'dyabringmetoday???

Those are all fancy words. I miss being told I was getting enhancements lol transformation just isn’t as sexy I guess.

When they announced the RPU structure was changing from a 5 year process to a 1 year process i was immediately worried that it was a scam and MIP was going to tank. I’m still fearing the worst for 2020. Working in management sure does keep you on your toes.
So many reports, so much fudging the numbers. Lol.

RolloTony Brown Town

So many reports, so much fudging the numbers. Lol.

There’s no amount of number fudging that changes anything unless your hours are being shaved.

End to end service isn’t affected by how many drivers went on road today lol Neither is operating leverage. Management tries to hide the actual number of drivers and hit Orion and pickup compliance numbers just so they don’t have to hear about it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There’s no amount of number fudging that changes anything unless your hours are being shaved.

End to end service isn’t affected by how many drivers went on road today lol Neither is operating leverage. Management tries to hide the actual number of drivers and hit Orion and pickup compliance numbers just so they don’t have to hear about it.

DBC94F6E-E2D8-431C-BF6B-05A0FFB10898.gif

CodeRed

Just saw that Charlene Thomas has been moved to Corporate HR to lead this "Transformation Team". I had the pleasure of working for her twice in my career. She's definitely got some friends in very high places in the organization looking out and taking care of her. I was not impressed with her as a human being or good partner.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Just saw that Charlene Thomas has been moved to Corporate HR to lead this "Transformation Team". I had the pleasure of working for her twice in my career. She's definitely got some friends in very high places in the organization looking out and taking care of her. I was not impressed with her as a human being or good partner.
I met her once. She has the personality of a stump. Very out of touch with what goes on in day to day operations.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Does anybody remember the derogatory description for union employees as "Humping Packages"...It was back when the term "Partners" meant something..

CodeRed

She is always more personable with "people of color" than those who are not, unless of course, she is working for one. I've seen it many times.

drbrownsox

I know a few folks that worked with her. They said the move was a bit of a head scratcher.

CodeRed

I'll assume you're using the "urban" definition of salty in your post. 1987 must be your birth year, since I have forgotten more about UPS than you seem to know. I'd say you're not in any position to make assumptions about me or my past results with the organization. You don't know me........You can bet that the results that my people achieved, paved the way for you to have a job today. You can just thank me and the rest of the "old timers" for our results that provided you with gainful employment. Stay in your lane...Bro.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'll assume you're using the "urban" definition of salty in your post. 1987 must be your birth year, since I have forgotten more about UPS than you seem to know. I'd say you're not in any position to make assumptions about me or my past results with the organization. You don't know me........You can bet that the results that my people achieved, paved the way for you to have a job today. You can just thank me and the rest of the "old timers" for our results that provided you with gainful employment. Stay in your lane...Bro.
Somebody is in a pissy mood!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You sound important

UPSER1987

If you only knew “ bro”....I’m 100% sure you’ve haven’t done any lane paving for me...like I said improve your results and increase your spheres of influence. You’ll be less “salty”