Hiring Freeze?

F

Frankie's Friend

Ah ok. This is for an office position. Been getting the run around about there being a hiring freeze for almost a months now. Just seeing what’s the deal. Anyone know if it’s been officially lifted?
We cant find out either.

Our HR person is unloading trailers and we never see him anymore.

No, they just don’t care.

I can’t imagine a center where they just don’t care about 3k. A local training facility was open last week then postponed due to funding, so all new drivers have to take whatever class opens first, if it’s integrad it’s integrad if it’s local it’s local. I assumed they were holding off on spending to show a strong first quarter.

1stgear

Ah ok. This is for an office position. Been getting the run around about there being a hiring freeze for almost a months now. Just seeing what’s the deal. Anyone know if it’s been officially lifted?
I called in every week for 4 months . Got the call today to be a ft package car driver. The freeze has been lifted at my center.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is there still a hiring freeze going on?
oie_overlay.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The hiring freeze started (or never ocurred) as early as december and ended between the start of april to about next week.
Regardless they will be trying in some areas to get as many people into the new 22.4 combo position as possible so don't be suprised if HR pulls the old swicheroo.

Htedenzer

I called in every week for 4 months . Got the call today to be a ft package car driver. The freeze has been lifted at my center.

That’s awesome, yeah I’m hanging in there. I’m gonna give them a call on Monday. I just didn’t want them to feel like I’m pestering them. But they seemed very interested in me. Even after the interview they made sure to tell me about the whole freeze happening and how they’re not seeking other candidates for my position.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nope, not officially. Just had my interview in late feb, and still waiting to start. Been keeping in contact with the people who interviewed me and they said I can’t start yet cause of a hiring freeze.. last I heard from them was last week.

Can you polish a knob

If so you’re in

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Not sure who buddy is, or that I was talking to you.
Who exactly said you are a “ full-time” driver? Was it the actual center manager or some HR lady that visits the building once a year?. No one goes from calling in every morning to an actual full-time bid driver position...I think when you say FULL TIME , your actually saying REG TEMP ROOKIE