Hmmmm,This may open some doors to destroy Ground.

vantexan

How do you think Romney views labor? He would "run" the economy...right into the ground.
Democrats in Massachusetts thought highly of him as governor. He came out in favor of raising the minimum wage to at least $10hr recently. And while I don't agree with Mormonism, generally people practicing that viewpoint tend to be very decent people. In all honesty I can't think of any candidate more qualified to run the economy and that's certainly what we need right now. Are your guiding principles based on what's good for the country, or for what's good for the Democrat Party?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Democrats in Massachusetts thought highly of him as governor. He came out in favor of raising the minimum wage to at least $10hr recently. And while I don't agree with Mormonism, generally people practicing that viewpoint tend to be very decent people. In all honesty I can't think of any candidate more qualified to run the economy and that's certainly what we need right now. Are your guiding principles based on what's good for the country, or for what's good for the Democrat Party?

Mitt Romney is only a good thing for the top 1% of Americans, which isn't you or me. I agree that Mormons are inherently decent people, but I really don't want a president who believes in the planet Kolob and wears the magic underwear.

You are delusional..as usual.

vantexan

Mitt Romney is only a good thing for the top 1% of Americans, which isn't you or me. I agree that Mormons are inherently decent people, but I really don't want a president who believes in the planet Kolob and wears the magic underwear.

You are delusional..as usual.
Nope, you just won't accept anyone who isn't a Democrat.

CJinx

I really don't want a president who believes in the planet Kolob and wears the magic underwear.
Because a guy who listened to Jeremiah Wright preach hate for 30 years and only distanced himself when it became public is a better choice?
Or we can agree that a person's religious views (for the most part) have zero impact on their ability to be the president.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Yeah we need more destruction policies of the absolutely crazy Republican Party.
If anyone thinks Mitt Romney can win(like all republicans thought last time only to be embarrassed)please use the brown cafe search tool and read the thread "when Romney becomes president",lol...my sentiment stands.

vantexan

Yeah we need more destruction policies of the absolutely crazy Republican Party.
If anyone thinks Mitt Romney can win(like all republicans thought last time only to be embarrassed)please use the brown cafe search tool and read the thread "when Romney becomes president",lol...my sentiment stands.
It was a CNN poll. Hmm, let's see, on an open mike Obama told the Russian president to tell Putin to be patient, that Obama would have a lot more flexibility after he won his last election. Putin seizes the Crimea from Ukraine after Obama wins. Just one of many crazy things that have happened with Obama's policies. Looks like plenty of craziness to go around. Obama could completely destroy this country and guys like you would say "but Bush was worse!" It's embarrassing watching partisans deny, deny, deny.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Because a guy who listened to Jeremiah Wright preach hate for 30 years and only distanced himself when it became public is a better choice?
Or we can agree that a person's religious views (for the most part) have zero impact on their ability to be the president.

What "hate" did Jeremiah Wright preach? Everything I heard was true. Please expound.

NonyaBiznes

Mitt Romney: The guy who made his fortune by loading up companies with debt and then charged crazy, million-dollar fees from those same companies. Then he told you who to fire, to get those same debt payments.

Is he allowed to own another dog?

But hey, some forget about the 47% comment, right?

NonyaBiznes

It was a CNN poll. Hmm, let's see, on an open mike Obama told the Russian president to tell Putin to be patient, that Obama would have a lot more flexibility after he won his last election. Putin seizes the Crimea from Ukraine after Obama wins. Just one of many crazy things that have happened with Obama's policies. Looks like plenty of craziness to go around. Obama could completely destroy this country and guys like you would say "but Bush was worse!" It's embarrassing watching partisans deny, deny, deny.

It amazes me to this day, countries continue to kill, maim and steal each others' land. You men are truly some interesting creatures.

NonyaBiznes

Reagan turned Carter's economy around. Looks like we need another Reagan.

Ummm ...

The CBO Historical Tables (Reagan's two terms FY 1981-88):

Federal Spending: 22.4% GDP vs. 20.6% GDP average from 1971 to 2009.

Public debt rose from 26.1% GDP in 1980 to 41.0% GDP by 1988.

That's $712 billion in 1980 to $2,052 billion in 1988, a three-fold increase.

I'll pass.

vantexan

Ummm ...

I'll pass.
And that compares with Obama? That's ridiculous.

vantexan

Mitt Romney: The guy who made his fortune by loading up companies with debt and then charged crazy, million-dollar fees from those same companies. Then he told you who to fire, to get those same debt payments.

Is he allowed to own another dog?

But hey, some forget about the 47% comment, right?
Romney: the guy who took poorly managed companies and turned them around or sold them if they couldn't be saved.

What was the 47% comment about? People who have a vested interest in seeing the Democrats in power because they get various subsidies from the government. I'm all for people in true need getting help, just not making a lifestyle out of it. It's those of us who go to work every day that support that you know. Except of course for the money that's being printed because they're spending so much they can't cover everything with our taxes. Which means our money we work so hard for is worth less and less. Might as well join the ranks of the government insured lifestyles.

Last edited:

vantexan

Ummm ...

I'll pass.
And public debt is at 74% of GDP today. Ding ding ding, we have a winner!