Hmmmm

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
this jobs great when you don’t care what time you get done. I feel bad for the drivers that have to run and gun all day because they have wives yelling at them to hurry home to help with the kids ..paid by the hour rookies :lol:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
this jobs great when you don’t care what time you get done. I feel bad for the drivers that have to run and gun all day because they have wives yelling at them to hurry home to help with the kids ..paid by the hour rookies :lol:
What spouse doesn't know the game? Probably just a lazy beotch.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
not when you can’t hire anyone, supervisors act tough beginning of the year cause staffing is good but during summer they act like scared little puppies about to be beat
They act like there’s a line out the door.

Instead they hire anyone that applies because they’re hurting for applicant so bad.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Someone is deleting my posts?

I made a comment about @Old Man Jingles and it’s been deleted. I’ve also had other posts get deleted recently. No message from a mod or anything.

Edit @cheryl any idea what’s up with this? At first I thought it was a fluke, now it’s been happening more and more with no message from any mods.

rod

Retired 22 years
Three are a shocking number of guys I work with whose wives rule their lives, even while they are at work.

"my wife doesn't let me"

In answer to why don't you eat at work if you're hungry?

Why don't you have a cell phone?

It's like they are children with some mommy wife going on...
I get a kick out of those couples who even dress alike. Losers