Hoffa changes rules in middle of the game

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I have been upfront about the fact that I am a Teamster by default and that I did not decide to work at UPS to satisfy my life-long desire to become a Teamster. Call me a Me-ster-----I couldn't care less.
And yet you graciously accept all the pay and benefits that Real Teamsters have fought for?

With out the slightest bit of gratitude or loyalty.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
We? You must be talking about your fleet of negative disrupters of idiocies.

It's not "workist" on us.

Where are you pigs now?
When I say "WE" I mean other people.

When you say "WE" you mean 1 of your other screen names.

Last edited:

Big Bad Wolf

When I say "WE" I mean other people.

When you say "WE" you mean 1 of your other screen names.
But I never said "we". You did. This is the problem. Your a confused individual. What part of the country do you come from? We have a name for guys like you down here. Your an easy prey because your bitter. You are a Brown Cafe trouble maker.

Where are you pigs now?

Ron Carey lives on

The company doesn't gave to honor a utility driver that os not on the same route Mon through Fri. Coverage drivers can excersise their right to sign a route for duration. But and this a big but, the company can and will use the old " acts of God", unexpected volume fluctuation, absenteeism, to pull a coverage off a bid, therefore screwing up his 9.5 grievances. The language is weak and has no teeth

Sent using BrownCafe App

The company doesn't gave to honor a utility driver that os not on the same route Mon through Fri. Coverage drivers can excersise their right to sign a route for duration. But and this a big but, the company can and will use the old " acts of God", unexpected volume fluctuation, absenteeism, to pull a coverage off a bid, therefore screwing up his 9.5 grievances. The language is weak and has no teeth

Sent using BrownCafe App
It's as weak as your local is. If there is a decision on it there you go.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The people who built this company were for the most part were hired off the street.
This company was built from 1907 through 1976 and after that it has just got bigger.
All the legacy and culture of UPS that everybody talks about on here was built almost exclusively by people "off the street".
I have been upfront about the fact that I am a Teamster by default and that I did not decide to work at UPS to satisfy my life-long desire to become a Teamster. Call me a Me-ster-----I couldn't care less.

you have mentioned before that you attend the monthly union meetings....right

Stonefish

Sent using BrownCafe App
You are wrong

10 point

Yea, the things that are going to hurt the utility drivers and part-timers is staggering given this company's profits. The 9.5 language is also meant to address staffing. Why would they ever have to hire any new drivers in smaller hubs if the utility drivers aren't eligible for excessive overtime grievances. You know the dispatchers will totally slam those people. Its going to be a long five years

Sent using BrownCafe App
By the time the language is fought out it'll only be four years. :)