HOFFA FAN?

Bo if you are going to be the next general president I wish you could at least know the proper usage of to and too.... Maybe you can't read the contract that's why you can't see the concessions. Hey wolf ....
the pigs are in the marble palace

"THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE"
It's a message board. If u r going two be tha literacy or grammer police i take my hat off to u. That and wha you got going on the side and your still just a guy in a message board. Congratulations.

T

Turdferguson

fxcxhj.jpg

Hope not.

Ron Carey lives on

I really have a hard time with Hoffa. Hall is a very experienced leader, I really like some of O's qualities. If I could say 1 thing good about Hoffa, he does seem to endorse the right political candidates especially those who fight RTW. Other than that Hoffa has overstayed his welcome

Sent using BrownCafe App

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You seriously believe that?

Old Guard cheerleaders, not too bright.
I do, because it was confirmed. You really believe that a few politicians got them back?
Tim holds a circus.
UPS didn't budge for 2 weeks.
Ken and Sean go to NY.
After 24 hours drivers are back to work.

10 point

I do, because it was confirmed. You really believe that a few politicians got them back?
Tim holds a circus.
UPS didn't budge for 2 weeks.
Ken and Sean go to NY.
After 24 hours drivers are back to work.
Drink the koolaid. Keep drinkng.
It had escalated to citywide condemnation of the firings and it was becoming a corp fiasco for UPS before the IBT leadership showed up.

Last edited:

Spongebob1

I am not,are you??

Impasse, givebacks, bribes....whatever!

how do you feel?

Hall 2016?....I hope not!

Nope,....not a fan, hope and pray it's not Hall in 2016
"He sold the farm for a cheap price" we had leverage and he blew it,........... I believe it's time for us teamsters to stick together and show them that we can
"Put your ass in office and WE can take your ass out"