Hoffa-Hall Leads the Way

not what i voted for

O please you can be a mouth piece for Hoffa all you want , I'll take Sandy 6 days a week and twice on Sunday. Just wait until Keegan starts talking , he's not backing Hoffa , I wonder why LOL ,,, so what does he do he puts hall as S/T , no way he deserved to be in that stop with the people already on his slate , But its all about UPS , I'm a UPS teamster and we are not happy with the last 2 contracts. Hoffa's knows he's in trouble , teamsters from UPS will decide the election. ( just my 3 cents )

Where is 804 Brown when you need him Leave the Irish out of this. K.H. is the same name Ron Carey wanted to follow him. And what do you think your girl will do all by her self oh thats right she has the 804 Board to help her!

bigblu 2 you

You can have her.

And Fred Gegare.

And Ron Carey.... Remember.... Gave away the right to strike in freight ??

http://inthearena.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/29/do-labor-unions-drive-away-business/?iref=allsearchyou can have hoffa,he has turned his back on ups'ers and fallen for the cry baby tactics of upper level suits playing on the economy and sat in silence while they push production to the aisian sweat shop level.when the "terrible" ron carey was pres. i never had to worry about being pulled out of service because i couldnt recite safety jargon or failed to put a cone behind my vehicle,or any number of the micromanaged garbage we deal with on a day to day basis.and the scary part is i would be afraid to take this petty stuff to the panel level because this has turned into a trickle down coward effect due to our current leadership.i still remember the way carey stood strong and sent a message to the cocky fat cats at ups and i want the same this next contract.i will not vote for someone who wont help or listen to their brothers and sisters.

-Bug-

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Uh....

You might want to learn how to post here....

Instead of trying to use your phone ?

Sandy Dope could give pointers.... Maybe....

menotyou

bella amicizia
After filing I don't know how many grievances for harassment from my sups, no one is this union has done a thing. Why should why stay with the same ol', same ol'?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

After filing I don't know how many grievances for harassment from my sups, no one is this union has done a thing. Why should why stay with the same ol', same ol'?

Hopefully same ol', same ol' will step down after being re-elected and hall will take over and do the job he should have been doing all along.

705red

Browncafe Steward
[video=youtube;NbYqoGM0GX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbYqoGM0GX8&feature=related[/video]

Remember when we had a leader that had stones? Just watch this video and see what we won than and what we have lost since!

I too would take Hall in a minute! And Hoffa knows it, thats why he nominated 2 Sec/Treas incase Gegare withdrew his canidate. Hall would have been appointed and his name would not have been on the ballot. So dont say that Hoffa feels comfortable about this election. Sandy has a great strategy, she is running against Jimmy, not hall, Obrien, and the others. Dont think that everyone that will vote for tehir canidates will vote for jimmy, you will see alot of split ballots this selection. IMO

804brown

[video=youtube;NbYqoGM0GX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbYqoGM0GX8&feature=related[/video]

Remember when we had a leader that had stones? Just watch this video and see what we won than and what we have lost since!

I too would take Hall in a minute! And Hoffa knows it, thats why he nominated 2 Sec/Treas incase Gegare withdrew his canidate. Hall would have been appointed and his name would not have been on the ballot. So dont say that Hoffa feels comfortable about this election. Sandy has a great strategy, she is running against Jimmy, not hall, Obrien, and the others. Dont think that everyone that will vote for tehir canidates will vote for jimmy, you will see alot of split ballots this selection. IMO

Thanks Red, I havent seen that video in a while. Made me feel proud again. We had UPS and corp America fearing us and the entire union movement. How did Hoffa give it all away?? How do his "supporters" rationalize his tenure?? We have fallen so far, given up so much and gotten so little but they all think he deserves another 5 years?? Hoffa and his supporters have not made the case to reward him with another 5 years. They have attacked Sandy or anybody just for challenging Hoffa. I think a new leader (Sandy Pope) with new ideas and a fresh perspective and the right people around her, will turn our union around and give us the energy to take on UPS and Corporate America once again!! Go Sandy GO!!

mamirk69

And what is your point to is Sandy there? She answered the question in saying concessions should be made across the board when the car industries was going belly up but she also contributed cost to the Health care system. Executives were still hauling in huge bonuses so thus they should have been making concessions also. A union president should never side with management because management always stick together so why would Sandy just out right say concessions should be made. Sound to me Bug you are siding with management this economist called unions "radicals" and if you believe that then it is time for you to turn in your union card.

not what i voted for

Thanks Red, I havent seen that video in a while. Made me feel proud again. We had UPS and corp America fearing us and the entire union movement. How did Hoffa give it all away?? How do his "supporters" rationalize his tenure?? We have fallen so far, given up so much and gotten so little but they all think he deserves another 5 years?? Hoffa and his supporters have not made the case to reward him with another 5 years. They have attacked Sandy or anybody just for challenging Hoffa. I think a new leader (Sandy Pope) with new ideas and a fresh perspective and the right people around her, will turn our union around and give us the energy to take on UPS and Corporate America once again!! Go Sandy GO!!

Brown the date is July 2011 it is time to move on. The unemployment in this country is out of control. I am sure people that are out of work would love to have your job. Like you there are members that are listening to people make promises that they cant keep because all they have is promises no results. There are some very intelligent members on Brown Cafe who have great ideas and in my opinion would be better qualified than her! The reason being that they have not been a principal officer since 2005 made over $100,000 and is spending the members money on things that do not directly benefit her members. Did she travel and attend all these IBT meetings in the past? it is not responsible to spend the members money when you don't have to. ( I hope the spelling is correct )

804brown

Brown the date is July 2011 it is time to move on. The unemployment in this country is out of control. I am sure people that are out of work would love to have your job. Like you there are members that are listening to people make promises that they cant keep because all they have is promises no results. There are some very intelligent members on Brown Cafe who have great ideas and in my opinion would be better qualified than her! The reason being that they have not been a principal officer since 2005 made over $100,000 and is spending the members money on things that do not directly benefit her members. Did she travel and attend all these IBT meetings in the past? it is not responsible to spend the members money when you don't have to. ( I hope the spelling is correct )

Again, try to make your case for Hoffa if you can!! Talk about promises that they cant keep" LOL!! Hoffa hasnt kept one.

bigblu 2 you

yes,a lot of people would like to have our jobs,they would have liked them in 97' too.that doesnt mean we accept the treatment and blatant violations dropped on us day to day.i say we strive to get a better and stronger contract that sets the bar for all workers.one thing i know is the same ole slate produces same ole results.i gave it this many years and i feel like im in a sweat shop.i will spin the wheel and hope for better luck whether it be fred or sandy.