HOFFA TO RETIRE MARCH OF 2022

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Remember when local 25 ass raped seasonal employees? Padding their wallets is their main concern.
I know the powers that be read this, and know me...but I have to say, seeing teamsters laughing about that happening (gung-ho 25'ers) was disappointing and weird

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Any still there? We had a couple. All left a few months later.
When they were laid off for the next several months? Crossing the line doesnt give you super seniority when the cba is settled. Pretty stupid move.

I knew of two who crossed in a neighboring center. Their stewards kissed the company's derriere on a normal basis and they didnt respect the local so their spines were pretty soft. One guy had 7 kids. The other one was just a wuss.

No one in our facility crossed. One came close and ended up getting fired 10 years later when his imaginary bond with the company didnt protect him when he stole time on a regular basis and got cocky after they warned him to knock it off. I was standing there when the center manager subtly warned him. He fired himself.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Any still there? We had a couple. All left a few months later.

There's only one left and he went in to management.

Last I heard, he got shipped out to somewhere on the west coast.

Everyone liked him as a supervisor because he didn't tow the company line.

Probably why.... he never advanced past being an on-road supervisor.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
There's only one left and he went in to management.

Last I heard, he got shipped out to somewhere on the west coast.

Everyone liked him as a supervisor because he didn't tow the company line.

Probably why.... he never advanced past being an on-road supervisor.
Over many years all of the supervisors and managers I knew with good morals and who were liked by the employees here have either quit their jobs or got moved out of our local area.
Most of them quit. Four were center managers.