HOFFA TO RETIRE MARCH OF 2022

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Hey Moderators...you missed this one..

just saying...
200w (1).gif

Get back in your vehicle with your on cars and finish your observations.

cachmeifucan

If he was so phony, why did he keep getting re-elected ?

Ron Carey lasted 1 term....
Hey bug off topic but out here in 705 they laid off 20 drivers they are not considered feeder because they don't leave the yard but I don't think they are covered under 22.3 either. I haven't got our new union book yet but can they do that if a feeder guy in the yard has less senority. And the lay off was that they have to work in the hub. For way less an hour.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Ass is not a moderated word. Neither is rape.

Another case of management not knowing the rules.

and just in case you missed it...

from Terms and conditions..

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

I stand behind my previous post.

542thruNthru

and just in case you missed it...

from Terms and conditions..

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

I stand behind my previous post.

You should file a grievance.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Did they have it coming or did you retaliate against them for their union activity?

No one fires someone else. They fire themselves. Try to get a grip on reality. Your authority is only validated when someone allows it to be. Puppet.

Last edited: