Holiday Unity Post

Oldfart

OF, I don't much care for your political leanings, but it seems you are a fan on the NFL. Do you think the Packers are a legitimate contender?
They must have a healthy Rogers. Not enough time for it to heal and with 3 divisional games left and 2 of those against tough opponents, I doubt they go very far.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
1) MFE is a miserable loser 2) bacha is NOT a financial genius 3) bbsam is off limits because of his demographic

1) oldfart is a racist loser.
2) bacha is a lot smarter than you think. Google the Japanese meaning of the name.
3)bbsam is capable of defending himself, but being a racist makes you a true deplorable.

Oldfart

1) oldfart is a racist loser.
2) bacha is a lot smarter than you think. Google the Japanese meaning of the name.
3)bbsam is capable of defending himself, but being a racist makes you a true deplorable.
You just confirmed my #3. You say anything about bbsam, you are a racist. If I said he was a bad driver, I am a racist. If I said he was a cheap, I am a racist. If I said Obama was a bad president, I am a racist. Free ride against criticism because of the demographic.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You just confirmed my #3. You say anything about bbsam, you are a racist. If I said he was a bad driver, I am a racist. If I said he was a cheap, I am a racist. If I said Obama was a bad president, I am a racist. Free ride against criticism because of the demographic.

No, what you said was racist. Own it, loser.

Oldfart

You just re-proved my point. You're a racist, and not very bright.
What do you call a person that calls a Caucasian lazy? Are they racist? Or do certain demographics become off limits from criticism just because of their color while others are fair game.

vantexan

Never answered my question. If someone calls a Caucasian lazy, are you a racist?
This is an argument you can't win because it's in the best interest of the white liberals who run the Democrat Party to be perceived as defending minorities, especially blacks, against those evil whites who would do all manner of evil against them. Never mind that it's about getting the minority vote, which they desperately need to get and maintain power. Tell you what, watch any movie set in the South in the last 50 years and you'll see at some point a black character affirming the white protagonist. This tips off liberal audiences that this is one of the good southern whites, it's ok to like him. It's a pathetic mindset, often demonstrated by some here about the state of race relations in the South today. Always purporting themselves as being broad minded but revealing they have set in stone views about certain segments of society whose only crime is being born in a particular area. And when horrific racial crimes are committed in the South, it always confirms their worst fears, without realizing the perpetrators of said crimes are almost always anti-religion. And yet the liberals go off about hypocritical Christians in the South because they hate Christianity with a passion and grasp at anything that reinforces their views. It's no wonder our political process is so ridiculous these days, and our country is teetering on the brink of disaster.

It will be fine

What, not mentioning MFE's race based remarks?
The only problem with MFE was believing the oldfart had any idea bbsam was black when he called him lazy. Oldfart can't keep the days of the week straight let alone the race of posters. Unfortunately his "defense" proved he's a racist. Changing the word race to demographic doesn't make a difference. If you ascribe attributes to someone based on their race it's racist. It's the definition of the word.

Oldfart

The only problem with MFE was believing the oldfart had any idea bbsam was black when he called him lazy. Oldfart can't keep the days of the week straight let alone the race of posters. Unfortunately his "defense" proved he's a racist. Changing the word race to demographic doesn't make a difference. If you ascribe attributes to someone based on their race it's racist. It's the definition of the word.
So anyone that calls a black person lazy is a racist?

Nobody ever answered. If you call a white guy lazy, are you a racist?