Holiday Unity Post

Oldfart

So, then why did you rebut with "a certain demographic" rather than just bbsam? Freudian slip?

I don't see the need to paint an entire group when you were referring to one person
I was labeled a racist for calling a black guy lazy. I said a certain demographic was off limit to criticism. You can't dispute that. You criticize a black guy and you are called names. Like I said, you compliment a black, are you complimenting every black?

Makaveli said that since I called a black guy lazy, I was a racist because it applied to every black person. MFE called a black guy a maroon, so in a liberal person eyes, he must be a racist. It has to apply to every black person. You just can't have it both ways.

Oldfart

So, then why did you rebut with "a certain demographic" rather than just bbsam? Freudian slip?

I don't see the need to paint an entire group when you were referring to one person
I was referring to the people saying I was a racist for calling a person of a certain demographic lazy. I never meant an entire demographic was lazy. My mistake, I didn't make myself clear. I apologize for the mistake. When rereading what I typed, it does look like I said one thing and meant another.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I was labeled a racist for calling a black guy lazy. I said a certain demographic was off limit to criticism. You can't dispute that. You criticize a black guy and you are called names. Like I said, you compliment a black, are you complimenting every black?

Makaveli said that since I called a black guy lazy, I was a racist because it applied to every black person. MFE called a black guy a maroon, so in a liberal person eyes, he must be a racist. It has to apply to every black person. You just can't have it both ways.

You're not doing a very good job of weaseling out of it Klan Man.

Oldfart

You're not doing a very good job of weaseling out of it Klan Man.
If you read my last post, you would see I apologized for not getting my point across like I intended to. That is all I can do. I thought I made my point clear but when I reread it, I can see where my msg was not as I intended. I guess you were too busy counting your 9 million $ portfolio you were bragging about to see my apology. Like I said, for you to accumulate 9 million $ on a courier salary is very impressive. You should be proud.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If you read my last post, you would see I apologized for not getting my point across like I intended to. That is all I can do. I thought I made my point clear but when I reread it, I can see where my msg was not as I intended. I guess you were too busy counting your 9 million $ portfolio you were bragging about to see my apology. Like I said, for you to accumulate 9 million $ on a courier salary is very impressive. You should be proud.

Your point was very clear, and then you made it crystal clear. Quit trying to deflect the conversation. If the sheet fits, wear it.

Oldfart

Your point was very clear, and then you made it crystal clear. Quit trying to deflect the conversation. If the sheet fits, wear it.
Coming from the most negative person here, shouldn't expect anything less.

I apologized for my for my post. Yet you won't admit you lied about being worth 9 million $. I tried to do the right thing and admit my mistake.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Using your own logic. Every black man must be a maroon. Is that correct MFE. You called a black man a maroon. Isnt that racist?

Wow, you're really reaching now. Yes, MT3 is a maroon, but where have I ever said it had anything to do with him being Black? Keep trying.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

He thinks Freud played for the Yankees. BTW, my wife identifies as Black, so I find you even more offensive and ignorant than usual.

Oldfart

Coming from the most negative person here, shouldn't expect anything less.

He thinks Freud played for the Yankees. BTW, my wife identifies as Black, so I find you even more offensive and ignorant than usual.
Your wife is a lucky woman. You are smart, hard working, a positive thinking person and don't forget. You said you had a 9 million $ portfolio. You are quite a catch.

overflowed

I was referring to the people saying I was a racist for calling a person of a certain demographic lazy. I never meant an entire demographic was lazy. My mistake, I didn't make myself clear. I apologize for the mistake. When rereading what I typed, it does look like I said one thing and meant another.
You had me with the bet thing. Had nothing to do with the post you're mentioning. You just keep going though. The more you try to explain the worse it looks.