Honestly...

ups_drone

:censored2: UPS, FedEx, Amazon, DHL (do they even exist anymore?)etc.. And :censored2: supervisors, and upper management, and Hoffa, and David Abney, and the union, and the contract, and everyone else including customers who order dumb :censored2: every single day.

Sincerely,

A fed up, over worked, underpaid, under appreciated loader.

Thank you, and :censored2: you too.

ups_drone

And golf cart routes, and sorry ass lazy sort aisles, and misloads, and subcontracting, and grievances that change nothing, and being sabotaged/harassed, and bull:censored2: write ups, and suspensions that never happen, and Depth of Knowledge questions, and “safety audits”, and HR, and shareholders, and once again most importantly of all; :censored2: THE IBT, NEGOTIATORS, AND UPS FOR PUSHING THIS CONTRACT ON ALL OF US.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tenor (24).gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
:censored2: UPS, FedEx, Amazon, DHL (do they even exist anymore?)etc.. And :censored2: supervisors, and upper management, and Hoffa, and David Abney, and the union, and the contract, and everyone else including customers who order dumb :censored2: every single day.

Sincerely,

Let me guess. Hardest pull in the building.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
UPS called me for the 22.4 jobs position, We'll do it for $6 buck less, we can't speak, we only :obeyhypnosmiley:. I may need some water, and take a :bsbullf:, though.

81IK1cktrkL._UY550_.jpg

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup

Sincerely,

Soo.....did you quit?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

Sincerely,

Oh I almost forgot: :censored2: loader scanners, Diads, Orion, Peak, Seasonal Employees, ungrateful drivers, and once again; :censored2: THE CONTRACT

#VOTE:censored2:NO

And golf cart routes, and sorry ass lazy sort aisles, and misloads, and subcontracting, and grievances that change nothing, and being sabotaged/harassed, and bull:censored2: write ups, and suspensions that never happen, and Depth of Knowledge questions, and “safety audits”, and HR, and shareholders, and once again most importantly of all; :censored2: THE IBT, NEGOTIATORS, AND UPS FOR PUSHING THIS CONTRACT ON ALL OF US.

I swear to god this is not me.

To this guy I say HELL YEAH. HELL :censored2:IN YEAH!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Sincerely,

Oh I almost forgot: :censored2: loader scanners, Diads, Orion, Peak, Seasonal Employees, ungrateful drivers, and once again; :censored2: THE CONTRACT

#VOTE:censored2:NO

giphy.gif

Future

Victory Ride

Sincerely,

17578D1F-A9A2-4739-8829-7AAD48191780.gif

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated

Sincerely,

Dude - Life is too short and there are too many other good opportunities. Hating the job and the company this much isn't worth it. I hope you find something that you can manage not to hate.