Hot Preloader

PTPunchingBag

I work in an old building, loading trucks on the only belt with no industrial fans. Instead, we have 3 ceiling fans that don’t do anything because they’re 40 feet above us. The only way we don’t die on shift is when we open up the garage doors to have airflow on our belt. My question is, have any preloaders bought portable/rechargeable fans? Are they any good? I wanna get 3 for the 3 trucks I load.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I work in an old building, loading trucks on the only belt with no industrial fans. Instead, we have 3 ceiling fans that don’t do anything because they’re 40 feet above us. The only way we don’t die on shift is when we open up the garage doors to have airflow on our belt. My question is, have any preloaders bought portable/rechargeable fans? Are they any good? I wanna get 3 for the 3 trucks I load.
F9B102FC-E75D-4B69-A4FC-6D9D280D87C0.jpeg
Pretty sure my loader has this one. Kicks out pretty good air.

Brisket

Why would you get three? Why not put it near the middle truck so you can get some air whenever you walk by? Three would be pretty costly.

542thruNthru

We had a preloaded contact osha after asking the company to install a fan because it was too hot where he worked. The company kept saying no. After he contacted osha about a week later he had a fan.

You could try that but they won't like you for it lol

We had a preloaded contact osha after asking the company to install a fan because it was too hot where he worked. The company kept saying no. After he contacted osha about a week later he had a fan.

You could try that but they won't like you for it lol
Especially if the company finds out who you are. They are on the hot seat with OSHA

That's why we have to do all of the stupid DOK stuff.

Trash Panda

It’s also why they’re about to enforce the annoying neon vest rule while working in the yard. For everyone.
Its in effect in most places I've been to. Was odd not having it during peak but coming back in for summer its the latest craze.

I was brainstorming while in the truck the other day watching all the motorcycle guys wear high vis shirts and thought...... I'm going to get a custom one that the back reads, “Does this neon make my bike look big?” Or possibly “Remember when people paid attention so we don't have to wear this smilet?”

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Your thread title is misleading. kys.
0v1Dg46.gif