How are there jacked loaders?

TheRat63

It just seems like you can’t afford or even eat that much food. Like people looking better makes sense and that happens all the time. Your body fat % plummets. (This all depends on location) Just a tremendous amount of calories burned and sweat. If ur mon-fri like best case scenario you need to be eating like 10k+ extra calories that you would not have been eating before working this job. It is do-able and that will allow you to maintain your weight. But how the :censored2: do people actually get jacked and gain weight working this job that is literally primarily cardio. Like it makes sense that you will get stronger but putting on actual size requires you to be eating even more calories. I just dont make enuff / know enuff about nutrition to comfortably eat 4k calories every day of the week and still be slightly healthy.

Poop Head

Judge me.
It just seems like you can’t afford or even eat that much food. Like people looking better makes sense and that happens all the time. Your body fat % plummets. (This all depends on location) Just a tremendous amount of calories burned and sweat. If ur mon-fri like best case scenario you need to be eating like 10k+ extra calories that you would not have been eating before working this job. It is do-able and that will allow you to maintain your weight. But how the :censored2: do people actually get jacked and gain weight working this job that is literally primarily cardio. Like it makes sense that you will get stronger but putting on actual size requires you to be eating even more calories. I just dont make enuff / know enuff about nutrition to comfortably eat 4k calories every day of the week and still be slightly healthy.
Ups is work. You wanna get big? Lift real weights

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Load up on the Greek yogurt and cottage cheese

Poop Head

Judge me.
yeah again lifting isnt the problem its the 1700-1900 calories I burn each and every shift. You need to be in a caloric surplus (and getting enough protein) or the lifting doesn't really matter.
Are you big now? And losing weight?

Also, do you load trailers or pkg cars

Dumbo

I'm a driver and I lift every week. You don't need a lot of money to get the calories if you want to get big. Bring a jar of peanut butter and a spoon to work. $2.99. problem solved.

Brownslave688

I'm a driver and I lift every week. You don't need a lot of money to get the calories if you want to get big. Bring a jar of peanut butter and a spoon to work. $2.99. problem solved.
It’s really not hard to get the calories or expensive.

I actually save money when I’m following a meal plan.

Dumbo

When I used to seriously bulk I would eat around 4000 calories a day. I'd add olive oil to protein shakes if I had to. I used to eat this protmeal I called it. Instant oats, scoop of whey, peanut butter, flax seed, berries on top .800 calories right there with about 50 grams of protein and at least 12 grams of healthy fiber. I would often eat this WITH 3 eggs on the side.

TheRat63

Are you big now? And losing weight?

Also, do you load trailers or pkg cars

Decently big before I started. Usually loading semis. Losing weight pretty consistently. Mostly fat and muscle mass is not dropping a ton but it is decreasing slightly. I feel like i can get thru 2500 calories easy every day and still eat healthy / get the protein, but the last 1500 cals or so i just cant seem to stomach and im losing weight I dont need to because of that.

542thruNthru

@KingofFluff you want to field this question?

Hawaii50

Decently big before I started. Usually loading semis. Losing weight pretty consistently. Mostly fat and muscle mass is not dropping a ton but it is decreasing slightly. I feel like i can get thru 2500 calories easy every day and still eat healthy / get the protein, but the last 1500 cals or so i just cant seem to stomach and im losing weight I dont need to because of that.
Login • Instagram

Brownslave688

@KingofFluff you want to field this question?
2787369F-4270-4D75-BE85-67CA41EADB91.gif