How can I get a UPS driver terminated???

Bad Gas!

Yea! good point....i bet his dispatch sup would be interested to know this, our dispatch sup considers anything beyond UPS, good afternoon, how are you, great me too, see ya tomorrow, being done on a consistent basis stealing time. so if this guy is spending 5-10mins a day doing this.....over 3 years? thats atleast 60 hours of work lost (5mins a day 48 weeks a year worked)

How do you know he doesn't clock out for a harassment break?...Just ax-ing..

Bad Gas!

I used to have to deliver a couple of stops for a neighboring route because of rudeness complaints.The driver was banned from their stores without being fired because he had a different side of the story..

City Driver

she needs to set up a hidden camera and get proof, or else hed never get fired, and if he did get fired hed get his job right back

M

Mike23

Maybe there was no response from AlwaysAnnoyed cause the dude did lose it and go postal? I knew it was only a matter of time :(

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
The classic troll language.

After being givin all that was asked for (how to handle the driver) including some numbers that are not readily available, she posts

"keep em coming"

Someone that was really interested in solving the issue would have done so after the 5th post or so.

All they want is attention or what ever trolls need.....

Dont feed the trolls.

d

RobRoy

It is real simple. Call UPS and have them open a CONCERN. A Concern is formal and electronic. This concern will go to the OMS and the Center Manager in the Package Center and must be answered. Spell out exactly all that has happened in the Concern.
Have the owner of the business contact his account executive. Explain that this driver is no longer allowed in the office. If necessary any delivery packages can be redirected to an ajoining business or picked up and delivered to a rear entrance. Ask to speak to the center manager and request that he make a personal visit. Explain the issue with the center manager and explain that a formal police complaint will be filed if UPS cannot comply.
If this is true, it is very unprofessional and gives all UPSers a black eye. Why and how this could be allowed to happen for THREE YEARS is way beyond me and makes me question if there is more to the story.

call this number and voice your concern 404 828 4900. She doesn't have to have proof they will fire the driver just on her word if it's here in Columbus or Obetz Ohio

it is an all boys club when it comes to UPS and its management. let's face it the boys stick together. This is not the first or I am sure the last time we will hear about it. some MEN do not UNDERSTAND that NO means NO which does he and you not get. the n or the o.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

call this number and voice your concern 404 828 4900. She doesn't have to have proof they will fire the driver just on her word if it's here in Columbus or Obetz Ohio

it is an all boys club when it comes to UPS and its management. let's face it the boys stick together. This is not the first or I am sure the last time we will hear about it. some MEN do not UNDERSTAND that NO means NO which does he and you not get. the n or the o.

Just curious, do you have anything positive to say about your job?

fethrs

Did you happn to notice that this thread is over a year old and the last post by the op was 8-19-2008. Just letting you know. :peaceful: