How can I get my w2 from ADP online?

J.D. Hogg

Last year I worked for UPS. I just found out that my w2 was shipped to the wrong address. So I am trying to access it through the website but can't get the info I need after talking to many different people. The ADP site says I need (The registration code is provided by your organization or ADP. Your organization may refer to this code as either a "company pass code" or "personal ID code (PIC).") How do I get this Or what is it? I worked at the portland or UPS on swan island. Thank you.
Why was your W-2 mailed to the wrong address?
Was that your fault or UPS's?

J.D. Hogg

My son was a seasonal ups route helper for 2020. He only received checks auto deposited. He never received anything paper or email about his pay checks. We can find no live person to talk to let alone get a registration code. Were at a WTF point. Anyone able to help? With it being April, Im sure we should have had it by now.
Your son needs to log on to UPSers.com, and he will be able to find the information he needs on that website.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
My son was a seasonal ups route helper for 2020. He only received checks auto deposited. He never received anything paper or email about his pay checks. We can find no live person to talk to let alone get a registration code. Were at a WTF point. Anyone able to help? With it being April, Im sure we should have had it by now.
Log on to my.adp.com website and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP website, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage.

UPSisCancer

:censored2: UPS. You bastards make it impossible to get the W2. No info on UPSERS all the links are invalid. Most unorganized and garbage company I've ever worked for. I can't wait until amazon puts UPS out of business. Bunch of idiot :censored2:tards who think $25/hr is worth back problems and 60+ hour weeks.

542thruNthru

* UPS. You bastards make it impossible to get the W2. No info on UPSERS all the links are invalid. Most unorganized and garbage company I've ever worked for. I can't wait until amazon puts UPS out of business. Bunch of idiot *tards who think $25/hr is worth back problems and 60+ hour weeks.
UPS has a designated phone number to call for W2s. It's not difficult

DeAnna1621

I haven’t received mine yet for last year either. And the hub isn’t helping me at all. I can’t log into ups account because I was a seasonal pvd driver and I haven’t been able to log into ups since January. I’m at a complete stand still.

DeAnna1621

Log on to my.adp.com website and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP website, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage.
That doesn’t work. It shows one place I worked and it’s not at ups. Is there anything eles we can do?!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
* UPS. You bastards make it impossible to get the W2. No info on UPSERS all the links are invalid. Most unorganized and garbage company I've ever worked for. I can't wait until amazon puts UPS out of business. Bunch of idiot *tards who think $25/hr is worth back problems and 60+ hour weeks.
tenor.gif