How come? Department

over9five

Staff member
Why is it the person I want to invite me over for dinner lives on the other side of the country?

Why do I have to move a trailer from 92 door to 96, then 97 to 92, then 93 to 97, then 94 to 93??? Are they just trying drive me nuts, or does this make some sort of sense?

Why do the longest driveways get the most deliveries?

Why does the company I deliver 150 packages a day give me nothing at Christmas, but the company I go into twice a month gives me $100?

Why can't I deliver all companies that get deliveries twice a month?

klein

Für Meno :)
How come I need to look in the manual every 6 months to change the automobile stereo clock to, or back from, Summer Savings Time ?

over9five

Staff member
How come I need to look in the manual every 6 months to change the automobile stereo clock to, or back from, Summer Savings Time ?

LOL, I don't have the manual. Last time, I literally set ther for 45 minutes and couldn't figure out how to change the time. Now I just tell my son to do it...

klein

Für Meno :)
LOL, I don't have the manual. Last time, I literally set ther for 45 minutes and couldn't figure out how to change the time. Now I just tell my son to do it...

I used the good new internet to change the time on my aunts vehicle while I was in Florida visiting her. But, don't ask me now, how to change it ! Push seek, scan or what ever button, and then another... How come they can't make it more simple ?