How come? Department

Nimnim

The Nim
How come my cat always waits for me to clean the litter box before deciding he needs to use it?
How come my wife said if we could get a cat she will always clean the litter box and I am the litter box cleaner??

Simple answer, you'll never understand cats or women, and they both want you to clean up for them.

We need to talk.

Why is that a scary statement?

It's scary because no one can ever remember that statement being used preceding something good.

Nice try. It started out as a nice light hearted thread.!!!!

Ye verily. Thine thread has the potential to become another elephants tale.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How come being pro universal healthcare is bashing the US ?
How come being on the side of bailing out Chrysler and GM is bashing the US ?
Why are calling for stricter gun laws is bashing the US ?
Why is saying Obama is doing a somewhat fine job, (better then W.Bush), is bashing the US ?
Why is saying the US Postoffice should cut Saturday delivery is bashing the US ?
Why is being pro gay marriages is bashing the US ?
Oh, and I'm pro abortion, too (must be bashing the US) ? :(
Why if I say Palin isn't the brightest, it's bashing the US ?
Why, if I buy Californian oranges here, and post it on a thread, - it's bashing the US ?
Why,if I celebrate Thanks-Giving in October - it's bashing the US ?

Why can't others except a neutral opinion without thinking it's bashing the US ?
Trust me....you are far from neutral!!!

whiskey

Why is it, that every time I need a flat head screw driver, I can only find phillips head. And every time I need a phillips head, I can only locate a flat head screw driver?

Re-Raise

How come the houses that are in most need of repair seem to spend the most on seasonal decorations..Christmas lights, Halloween decorations etc.....?

How come they make doorbells out of that cheap plastic that cracks when you press it?

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Why is it, that every time I need a flat head screw driver, I can only find phillips head. And every time I need a phillips head, I can only locate a flat head screw driver?

in my case its because the wife did not put them back where she found them.....

DS

Fenderbender
Been away all day and just read this thread in its entirety.
The only thought I came away with was that UpState and Dilli obviously need to clean their cats' litter boxes more often.
At least that's one mystery solved.:funny:
You made me smile bubz:happy-very:
How come new tv's don't come with an hdmi cable?