How come? Department

How come the grass is always greener on the other side?
It's an optical illusion created buy ions in the atmosphere that refract light......it's really bluer on the other side.
Do small creatures have scientists that try and figure out why big creatures exist?
In the small creature world there are scientists working day and night, on government grants, to establish a correlation between the two sub-species.
Do big creatures have scientists that try and figure out why small creatures exist? Nah, that'd be insane.
Actually they do, seems the don't want to be correlated .
Does Bud Light have drinkability? The twelve empties next to me say yes, but my stomach says no.
My taste buds say NO, they prefer Ziggenbock.
McDonalds is nasty. No question there, just an opinion.
Have you tried the new Angus bacon & cheese burger? Very tasty
Is there any such thing as a fact, anymore? If so, whose facts are superior? In which case, isn't it an opinion? Bah.
Not in my humble opinion. and THAT's a FACT JACK.
Why is my dog only fluffy on certain days - does he have a fluffy pill hidden under the couch he takes when I'm not looking?
This could be due to the relative humidity or if you have cats that leave hair balls under the couch.
Do dog scientists study the doorknob?
Only other dogs know what dog scientists study, that is of course unless you are bi-lingual and speak Cocker Spaniel
Why can a woman completely discombobulate a man? Must be nature.
Natural ability developed from the time they begin walking and honed to a fine edge by the time they reach the teen years.

What is evolutions reason for boobs? Besides the obvious, I mean.
If there is a foundation for anything other than the obvious( feeding of the offspring) I do not know the answer.
This brings up another question. If the obvious reason is the only reason, why so many different sizes and shapes?

Can't we all just get along?
Apparently not
Isn't cheese grand?
IMHO...yep
Cake or death?
Or is it cake and then death?

moreluck

golden ticket member

I think that, other than the obvious, the boobs are extra fat to help women survive should they be stuck on a deserted island. All the lean, six-pack, people will starve first and then the women will have something to eat.......just like in the praying mantis world.:happy2:

+1 billion gajillion

Then warn for the flaming and remove the flame but that doesn't mean the off topic posts have to be removed.

You seem to have forgotten what the smilies are for and right now it wouldn't matter much. You have let your little bit of authority go straight to your head.

It's not funny anymore.

I'm guessing I will have one before the nights over. I will let you know how it feels. Jonesy Boy doesn't like being second guessed. :dissapointed:What a shame........................

Ya, I reckon you should have...............................
Five posts in a row. What's the Dilli ?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
How come George Harrison wrote some of the greatest songs and didn't get as much album cuts as John & Paul ???? [video=youtube;X8xzAy1jqMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8xzAy1jqMQ&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Last edited:

curiousbrain

Well played, sir.

I think that, other than the obvious, the boobs are extra fat to help women survive should they be stuck on a deserted island. All the lean, six-pack, people will starve first and then the women will have something to eat.......just like in the praying mantis world.:happy2:

Is that to say that women will then consume their own breasts, or that they will eat the lean, six-pack people who have already starved? Both seem foul, but yet the former somehow more so then the latter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That smug attitude of arrogance and indifference would be a contributing factor. I'm curious has his emminence ever wallowed with the peasents in the chat room?

Yep, been in there many times and 2 or 3 times with you. I'm hurt you don't remember ... that puts a tarnish on my smugness mirror.

fethrs

That smug attitude of arrogance and indifference would be a contributing factor. I'm curious has his emminence ever wallowed with the peasents in the chat room?

Gee, for some reason I feel like wallowing....anyone care to join me in chat? I'll be there.

Why hasn't General George S. Patton been added to Mt. Rushmore !!!!
Speaking of Mt. Rushmore.......This is the Canadian veiw...
rushmore.jpg
If I have already posted this here, please forgive me.
rushmore.jpg