How come I never had teachers like this one.

wkmac

We had a high school literature teacher who would smoke weed and drop acid with us but that was as far as it ever went with her. For whatever reason, that line was just never crossed by us or her. But man did we ever get high! :wink2:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
We had a high school literature teacher who would smoke weed and drop acid with us but that was as far as it ever went with her. For whatever reason, that line was just never crossed by us or her. But man did we ever get high! :wink2:
That explains a lot.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

So much for home schooling.

TOS.

wkmac

You can, but since I don't own a whip, doesn't that make your claim a claim from ignorance? Both etymologically and first hand knowledge.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
You can, but since I don't own a whip, doesn't that make your claim a claim from ignorance? Both etymologically and first hand knowledge.
Cracker doesn't necessarily mean 'one who cracks a whip'.

Wiki says:
In reference to a native of Florida or Georgia, however, it is sometimes used in a neutral or positive context and is sometimes used self-descriptively with pride.[2]

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was taught by old nuns that had my parents as students .
I still get nightmares because of them.
I don't need to add this new aspect to my nightmares .