How common is it for management personnel to get fired?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I once saw a manager taken out of the building in handcuffs for timecard fudging. He was back the next day.
Yes, problems people do get shuttled around quite often. I have seen it so offen that I have lost track of how many it was.
Decades ago, the Worcester Building had a problem with management personel and the strip clubs just down the road. Every center within the District was required to send at least one sup to the Building to refill the ranks due to a mass firing. At the time i jokingly said to a Worcester driver that I knew more people in his building then he did.

oldngray

nowhere special
I once saw a manager taken out of the building in handcuffs for timecard fudging. He was back the next day.
Yes, problems people do get shuttled around quite often. I have seen it so offen that I have lost track of how many it was.
Decades ago, the Worcester Building had a problem with management personel and the strip clubs just down the road. Every center within the District was required to send at least one sup to the Building to refill the ranks due to a mass firing. At the time i jokingly said to a Worcester driver that I knew more people in his building then he did.

Those things happen but UPS does it quietly and out of the spotlight. The reason some people think it isn't happening is because of that secrecy.