How do you sheet up "dog"

klein

Für Meno :)
Never carried it, just milkbones and a nice little sweet talk to the dogs before entering the yard or leaving the package car at rural areas.
I assume American dogs are just as dangerous as the people there themselves, eh ? ;)

menotyou

bella amicizia
495.jpg Any questions?
495.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How do you sheet up "dog"

Unless its signature required it gets left if the dog
Tears it up that's the owners problem not mine. Better the package gets tore up them me.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Never carried it, just milkbones and a nice little sweet talk to the dogs before entering the yard or leaving the package car at rural areas.
I assume American dogs are just as dangerous as the people there themselves, eh ? ;)

I suppose then, that Canadian dogs are just as afraid to fight as Canadians? EH?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We cannot carry pepper spray, we cannot give milkbones. We cannot protect ousrelves, we must fight to the end with the diad, the diad 5 should be a real good shield. Ni1 dog in remarks. I dont care if it bites or not. If it entangles me and I trip, its my fault. You ordered you invited, there is a leash law everywhere. If my stuff dont get delivered as my babies are out, Im cool with that. If I have something coming I know it dogs are in, til the delivery guy wants to see them.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
While a numbskull comment, I assume you meant it in jest. People in the USA are no more dangerous than those in Canada. Nor are the dogs. Dogs assimilate to people. If the dogs are bad, you have to asume the people are a bit off also. Has been my experience.

UPSGUY72

Speaking of DOG's I was making a delivery to a house I have delivered to often. It a house you pull in to the driveway a couple hundred feet and back into a turn around get out and walk to the back of the house as there in no front door and deliver the package. The other day I get out start walking toward the back of the house and around the corner comes Rotty that looked like he was over 200 lbs barking and run towards me. I was about 20 feet from my package car I made the decision to haul ass back to the car and shut the door. I made it after I shut the door I notice the dog walking back toward the back of the house.

That package got left at the mailbox in a plastic bag.

However in case that I can't deliver a package because of a dog it get Ni1 dog in the remarks If there is a mailbox near the road I leave a info notice on it....

S

speeddemon

NI1 , When you order something, you are inviting me to your property. If there is a dog that I think could be a danger to my safety and you don't come outside, sucks to be you. NI1

OptimusPrime

Am I just a callous a-hole? Hear from drivers, read stuff on here, "oh just keeps some dog treats on car, dogs will love you". I got a 85+ lb Pitbull Terrier who eats me outta house and home. Like bloody hell I am gonna pay for treats for dogs on my route whose :censored2: owners let them act the fool.

And yeessh at all the suburbanites on my route. They sure love the electric fence. Sure, it keeps your ill behaved dog in your yard, but it's like walking into the gladiatorial arena to get to the porch. Seems by being hemmed in by this invisible barrier, they are even much more territorial. Plus, gives them free range of the whole yard. One house I was casually walking up to the porch, when suddenly two great danes come swirling around from the back of the house. Had no idea they were even there til I was halfway between the car and porch.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Milkbones do not work with all dogs.

Pepper spray does.
​We had a local deputy sheriff show up one morning to pick up his package. We got to talking about dogs and issues with biters. He told us that they (sheriffs dept and animal shelter) uses a citronella spray instead of pepper spray. He said it is very effective without the side effects of pepper spray. I looked online to buy some. It's not expensive at all.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Am I just a callous a-hole? Hear from drivers, read stuff on here, "oh just keeps some dog treats on car, dogs will love you". I got a 85+ lb Pitbull Terrier who eats me outta house and home. Like bloody hell I am gonna pay for treats for dogs on my route whose :censored2: owners let them act the fool.

And yeessh at all the suburbanites on my route. They sure love the electric fence. Sure, it keeps your ill behaved dog in your yard, but it's like walking into the gladiatorial arena to get to the porch. Seems by being hemmed in by this invisible barrier, they are even much more territorial. Plus, gives them free range of the whole yard. One house I was casually walking up to the porch, when suddenly two great danes come swirling around from the back of the house. Had no idea they were even there til I was halfway between the car and porch.
Paying for dog food is a lot cheaper than a security company and a lot more enjoyable. As for the cookies, I view it as insurance. I am ensuring that those dogs don't bite me.

I have a great dane. I gladly pay for dog food, cookies, rawhides, chew toys, ham, turkey, pork roast and more to make him happy. Baxter and Barney, too. they do a lot for me and I am happy to do for them. We are a family.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
This one time, @ band camp, I had a bag not a box delivery and 2 Big dogs jumped all over fence line @ house. I threw bag up landing it on front porch and hopped in2 truck dring as i did.

The Bag did NOT survive the onslaught ! I felt bad But I was newbie. Never will I let another go down again. LoL.

NI 1,2,3... Note, you are an idiot with wild DAWGZ!!!

The Ghetto is full of wild DAWGZ !! Lunch time.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner

Gladiator, U just made me spill my coffee. U basturd!!

LoL, Welcome 2 the ARENA !!!

In 1 corner, we have Mr. UPS DRIVER wieghing in @ 185 pounds. and a Dish NETWORK BOX WITH A CALL TAG.

In the porch, we have 2 rottweilers, a German shepard, Dober Pincher, and a chiwawa.

Jamming rock music playing a narly guitat in the back ground.

bigbrownhen

NI1, leave a dr note on the mailbox. "Please put up your dog". If it's a problem the next day, Security, turn it into the clerks to post card or call. Only had to do this a few times. I can usually get a dog to behave. I don't carry dog treats or spray. Always had a way with critters, there are very few dogs I don't like.