How do you sneak your phone into hub?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by braeburn9595, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

Whatever...
    Lost any respect for him two years ago

2. Analbumcover

Analbumcover ControlPkgs

I used to enjoy streaming hentai while loading. The orgasmic moans of animated Japanese women would echo all up and down the air trailer. I think it made the PT sups uncomfortable, though I could be wrong.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Yeet

Yeet Inbound, turnaround, go to town

Security sticker on the back of our phones. If you are wearing browns, they don’t even check. We are UPS royalty.

4. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Carry on then

5. PeakMode

PeakMode Arrive Peak Leave

Since I actually wore my belt around my waste. I place my phone behind my belt buckle. Then I got a smart watch I could leave my phone at home

6. Harley Rider

Harley Rider 34 yrs & done!

Never have owned a cell phone. My life goes quite smooth without one. The last three years I delivered management got tired of not being able to get hold of me without being at the center to send me a message so they gave me a center cell phone and asked me if I would carry it. Since I delivered in the boonies, reception was sketchy at best. I answered it only if I felt like it. Never understood why people use their personal cell to take care of UPS business. Had so many of my customers always asking for my cell number. Was nice telling them I didn’t own one.

7. BestSupEver

BestSupEver Hot girl summer

He wishes he was as awesome some as me

8. Why do you have to have your phone? Can't do without it?

9. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

ask @Future how they did it in prison

10. 55everythingisheavy

55everythingisheavy New Member

Bring it in with you. If you see others in the hub that supposedly should not have them then you're okay. Follow the check out procedures when you leave. My hub is pretty relaxed about it and lets it go. Keep in mind management could suddenly decide to enforce the rule.

11. ihateloading

ihateloading Member

This is how I did it once because I forgot I had my phone in my pocket:

Put my phone in one of the smaller pockets in my back pack

Sat it (back pack) on the table before walking through the metal detector

Once I picked my bag up I slid my phone into my pocket while walking to the little scanner that you have to put your bags through (idk what the :censored2: is called but it’s the :censored2: they have at airports lol)

Leaving work I made sure I left early enough so that there would be a line at the metal detectors and repeated the steps in reverse.

Just get a phone pass. You don’t need to sneak the phone in

12. PCLoadPackage

PCLoadPackage New Member

Just last week, we sent a text message to the sort supervisor. We had a question about moving a stop to another route, but hadn't seen a PT Sup in a couple hours. Just about every person in the building has their phone on them.

Does anyone else work in a center with absolutely no security? We don't have badges, or security personnel, or a guard shack, or metal detectors, or x-ray machines, or even a fence around the parking lot. Any time the weather is warm, EVERY bay door is open. Anyone can bring anything in or out. I don't know exactly how we compare in size to other centers. We run ~100 routes/day. I feel like that's big enough that we should have *some* kind of security.

13. BadIdeaGuy

BadIdeaGuy Don't discriminate against blind preloaders

It's always fun when someone gets fired at my center, because the door combination changes.

They'd never think to walk through the dozens of open bay doors if they came back with a grudge.

Our loss prevention/security guy is shared between like 3 other centers. He looks like a feeder driver.