How do you sneak your phone into hub?

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Where are phones not allowed to be brought in? Even when I was part-time, we were allowed to have them. Just had to have a charge on the way out so the guards could check that it’s got a network connection and not a stolen phone.
Mostly at centers with history of theft.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Huh?

Since when aren't phones allowed to be brought into work?

Everyday, a teenaged employee in my building texts and scrolls through their cell phone in full view of the Supervisor, and he says nothing about it.

That's not even the worst part.
This cell-phone-using employee has, on average, anywhere from 15 to 20 mis-slaps per shift. (Obviously it's because they are looking at their cell phone while scanning.)

Everyone who loads package cars - and pretty much every other employee too -- constantly complains about this person, however, the Supervisor does absolutely nothing about it because the bad employee is one of his favorites.
She got a nice butt

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Huh?

Everyday, a teenaged employee in my building texts and scrolls through their cell phone in full view of the Supervisor, and he says nothing about it.

This cell-phone-using employee has, on average, anywhere from 15 to 20 mis-slaps per shift. (Obviously it's because they are looking at their cell phone while scanning.)

Everyone who loads package cars - and pretty much every other employee too -- constantly complains about this person, however, the Supervisor does absolutely nothing about it because the bad employee is one of his favorites.

Different centers/hubs have different rules.

But far more importantly, mind your own business.
Why on earth would you care if the employee is on their phone?
Punch in, work, punch out.

So tired of idiots complaining about "favorites", and how life isn't fair.

Shut up and do your job.

D

Deleted member 77202

Different centers/hubs have different rules.

But far more importantly, mind your own business.
Why on earth would you care if the employee is on their phone?
Punch in, work, punch out.

So tired of idiots complaining about "favorites", and how life isn't fair.

Shut up and do your job.
Exactly

542thruNthru

Huh?

Some areas do not allow PT employees to have their cellphones in the building. Others do not allow a cellphone unless it has a property pass sticker on it. Some buildings don't care one way or the other.