How does a center manager get terminated- on topic only, no jokes or rudeness please.

Nimnim

The Nim
I remember multiple posts where people who said they noticed members of management following them calling the cops saying there's a suspicious vehicle or something along those lines following them.

Not saying you should do this and you've left out anything but you being cocky and sometimes late as to why they'd follow and observe you, but it's an option I've heard about.

F

Frankie's Friend

Maybe offer to buy his lunch and wax his car.
When he gets really mad just simply ask him if he needs a stool softener.

john chesney

At what point does a ups center manager actually recieve discipline for harassment?
In a nut shell this man has a bad taste in his mouth for me, now I admit I can be cocky, and at times I'm late but I always get the job done and get it done correctly. He has suspended me, and he fired me once and I got my job back, now he follows me harassing me on my route. Today he followed me I seen him so I stopped my truck he hopped in the ups truck I was driving and starts verbally attacking me complaining to me to about other drivers getting it done, telling me how crappy he thinks I am and further saying I don't deserve to be on his pay roll going on and on and on so I just stepped out of the truck smoked a cigarette and refused any further conversation with him I also recorded his ranting I have filled numerous grievances on him for harassment, called the hotline, spoken with HR... nothing is done at this point what should be my next step?
I got news for you he’s going to get promoted

john chesney

At what point does a ups center manager actually recieve discipline for harassment?
In a nut shell this man has a bad taste in his mouth for me, now I admit I can be cocky, and at times I'm late but I always get the job done and get it done correctly. He has suspended me, and he fired me once and I got my job back, now he follows me harassing me on my route. Today he followed me I seen him so I stopped my truck he hopped in the ups truck I was driving and starts verbally attacking me complaining to me to about other drivers getting it done, telling me how crappy he thinks I am and further saying I don't deserve to be on his pay roll going on and on and on so I just stepped out of the truck smoked a cigarette and refused any further conversation with him I also recorded his ranting I have filled numerous grievances on him for harassment, called the hotline, spoken with HR... nothing is done at this point what should be my next step?
Law enforcement or government. Check out Eeoc hostile work environment charge. It’s a state agency

Staydryitsraining

To be honest, in my experience, corporate may come to the conclusion he’s ready for a promotion. They seem to really seek that type of individual. I’m more confident that they’ll ignore your concerns. I hope I’m wrong, speaking from experience. Hope it gets better. I know it beats you down.
Demand your BA fights that behavior.
Have to agree with this. Super :censored2:ing :censored2:s seem to move up the ladder

Future

Victory Ride
We talking someone who is a total friend up or someone who can’t keep up with the runners and scammers and now they are considered a friend up....there is a difference..
Unfortunately we do have some POS ... that really do time steal or do stupid sheeeeeet ....

Daf

Keep filing, keep calling corporate. Keep your case numbers. Contact a lawyer if need be. They may legally obligated in cases of bullying to do something about it and it appears that they are not.

rod

Retired 22 years

So you are cocky and show up late sometimes and don't' expect to be harassed----that's not how UPS operates.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
What are the results for the grievances? The more grievances the better. Paper trail , paper trail , and paper trail. Do everything by the book and be as professional as possible. Really no excuse for being late 99.9% of the time.

otherwise you call call the 1-800 hotline. That worked for me in the past. At my hub ( not sure anywhere else ) management did not like it when you called that number. They follow up on every complaint.