How does a center manager get terminated- on topic only, no jokes or rudeness please.

dudebro

All bullies find someone else to pick on when the bullying doesn't work.

I once just looked at a manager who was having a tantrum and quietly said,

"My father once blacked out in anger and beat me with an electrical cord for 2 hours.

YOU can't touch me.

Given that info, how much of an effect do you think you're having on me right now."

It wasn't true, but the guy stared at me for about 5 seconds and walked away. Never heard another word...

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I would have thrown the keys at him and told him to show me how it’s done....most of these mgrs are scrubs....
My buddy did that to our building manager. I can’t recall the specific reason he stopped him on the road, but the guy lit my friend up and demanded his keys and told him he was being taken off the road and that he’d have a competent driver take over. He gave them to him and walked away. Don’t think he expected that response because he told him to get back in the car and my friend said “sorry I can’t, I’m working as instructed.” Wouldn’t get back on car until a shop steward told him to.

rod

Retired 22 years
Seen “fired “ management “resurface “ even years later. This is true.

The chances of a center manager actually being fired are about slim and none. I only know of one. He was a falling down drunk. I saw him drink out of a half filled ashtray that someone had dumped their drink in to put out a smoldering butt fire. That was in a Holiday Inn at a company function after he was cut off at the bar for being obnoxious. He wasn't fired for that trick but alcohol eventually was his demise after being sent for treatment a few times.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The chances of a center manager actually being fired are about slim and none. I only know of one. He was a falling down drunk. I saw him drink out of a half filled ashtray that someone had dumped their drink in to put out a smoldering butt fire. That was in a Holiday Inn at a company function after he was cut off at the bar for being obnoxious. He wasn't fired for that trick but alcohol eventually was his demise after being sent for treatment a few times.
I got a few stories of my own. I will share them when I’m retired. Lol.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Grow a pair!! if you see him following you again call 911 and give a description of him and whatever he is driving. You are a UPS driver and you are being followed.
Its one of my time honored favorite tricks.

secondly- sand up for yourself. work safely and by the methods. FILE whenever you are harassed.

third-instead of wasting time calling HR or the 1800 number FILE! Put so much paperwork on him they have to cut down more trees

Space8323

In the last year we’ve definitely had 2 Center managers fired, and 5 on roads.