How Hatred Came To Dominate American Politics

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Ive been trying to find the commercial i saw for "the biden plan" online. Cant find it, maybe it was removed? Anyway, basically it said the biden plan is to get everyone on the government teet, one way or another. The final line of the commercial was "the rich pay more". Sickening.
"Tax the rich, feed the poor, 'til there are no rich no more."

Thay always forget the next part, where everyone starves to death.

Remember the holodomor.

Holodomor - Wikipedia

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm glad someone picked up what I was laying down.
I'd bet @Old Man Jingles didn't miss it as well.
I'd look to see what Elvis layed down 10 years earlier.
... They again changed their name, to Ten Years After – in honor of Elvis Presley, one of Alvin Lee's idols. (This was ten years after Presley's successful year, 1956).

I remember listening to TYA when I was 12 years old ... I had a portable 78 rpm player and "I'd Love To Change The World" was one of my few 78 records I had. I had a transistor radio, of course, but I played that record to death!
My PIL was killed in Nam a couple years later ... so it was even more something to stick in my memory.

floridays

... They again changed their name, to Ten Years After – in honor of Elvis Presley, one of Alvin Lee's idols. (This was ten years after Presley's successful year, 1956).

I remember listening to TYA when I was 12 years old ... I had a portable 78 rpm player and "I'd Love To Change The World" was one of my few 78 records I had. I had a transistor radio, of course, but I played that record to death!
My PIL was killed in Nam a couple years later ... so it was even more something to stick in my memory.
I knew you understood, Rip to your friend, if I got it I knew you did long before me.
What is PIL? I looked it up got a long list of acronym definitions.

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

Ive been trying to find the commercial i saw for "the biden plan" online. Cant find it, maybe it was removed? Anyway, basically it said the biden plan is to get everyone on the government teet, one way or another. The final line of the commercial was "the rich pay more". Sickening.
trump has increased the Federal workforce and contractors by 25% since he took power.

UPSER1987

4F5696E3-8E52-4AE9-B39C-6F6450DDA0D3.jpeg

rickyb

i was listening to an interview with cornel west and a conservative friend, and they were talking about anti freedom of speech which is bad, and people dont want to be associated with ppl on the otherside even if they happen to agree with something they said, and looking at people as your enemy, tribalism, and people not holding the truth above all else.