How Hatred Came To Dominate American Politics

Method Mensch

Interesting what you call "hate". Reviewing history isn't "hateful". Notice how(when criticized)(the left)(you) always skip over the murder of hundreds of millions.....this is the "hate" we are fighting. Yeah, you can't make that up or cover it up. But you are trying hard. Now, about that history....Notice how you didn't refute ANYTHING I said. You can't. It's pure fact(history)(recorded). Let's ask this: Do you think the average American thinks and talks like say Ilhan Omar? Hate filled Anti-American speech? Clearly communist. Really? A truly hateful person. The face of your party. You. If you are a Democrat, this is you. let's talk about hate.
3qzg9h.jpg

The Republitards, The :censored2:s, the freaking Rainbow Party- many political persuasions, the list goes on. Most people do not align themselves 100% with one or the other. Most people also realize that it doesn't reflect reality to assume that all folks who voted for or against one party or another are all the same. Relax, guy, you're way too amped up.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Boogalu is a concept not a group

Boogaloo is a joke meme that the forced narrative media took seriously. It comes from the movie "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo". People started making memes about "Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo". It's clearly farce. The "boogaloo movement" is a complete fabrication of the forced narative media, based on their leftist inability to meme properly.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
How Hatred Came To Dominate American Politics - Five Thirty Eight

To anyone following American politics, it’s not exactly news that Democrats and Republicans don’t like each other. Take what happened in the presidential debate last week. President Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden did little to conceal their disdain of one another. And although the debate marked a low point in our national discourse, it was a crystallization of a long-developing trend: loathing the opposing party.

This is hardly a new trend; in fact, it’s increasingly common among American voters. However, this level of hatred — which political scientists call “negative partisanship” — has reached levels that are not just bad for democracy, but are potentially destructive. And extreme partisan animosity is a prelude to democratic collapse.

It wasn’t always this bad, though. Forty years ago, when asked to rate how “favorable and warm” their opinion of each party was, the average Democrat and Republican said they felt OK-ish about the opposite party. But for four decades now, partisans have increasingly turned against each other in an escalating cycle of dislike and distrust — views of the other party are currently at an all-time low.

This is all anyone needs to know about the state of politics in the US and should put to rest any doubts about the communist infiltration into our country.

quad decade guy

😂 let the hate flow through you, young child.

So funny it's tragic. Now, refute anything I said. Back it up with facts. History shows I am exactly correct. Address it. You never do. Just a little Communist sympathizer. Now, when you are standing around in a bread line and contemplating eating your dog.....think back to the good ole days. Let that communistic ideology flow through you....blind fool.

newfie

No one. There’s a handful of anarchists and a right wing propaganda machine amplifying the limited images of unrest to scare their stupid viewers.

pelosi is trying to get 600 billion dollars of new funding to repair the "limited images of unrest". Is she also trying to scare her stupid viewers?
your deflection is minor league at best.

JJinVA

Poop Head

Judge me.
So funny it's tragic. Now, refute anything I said. Back it up with facts. History shows I am exactly correct. Address it. You never do. Just a little Communist sympathizer. Now, when you are standing around in a bread line and contemplating eating your dog.....think back to the good ole days. Let that communistic ideology flow through you....blind fool.
Ive been trying to find the commercial i saw for "the biden plan" online. Cant find it, maybe it was removed? Anyway, basically it said the biden plan is to get everyone on the government teet, one way or another. The final line of the commercial was "the rich pay more". Sickening.