How Hatred Came To Dominate American Politics

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I guess you've never spent much time in rural MI. These anti government types may be anarchists, if they knew what that meant, but they certainly aren't antifa, or left wing.

Libertarians are so weird.
Who was saying that? Certainly not the weird Libertarian type. lol

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
A blast from the past... Remember what you wish for and I didn't even vote for Trump. lol

This was one of the last posts this TDS member made almost 4 years ago when Trump won the first time.

As for the election...

Once New Hampshire closes and Hillary is "Called" the winner, DRUMPFs chances diminish.. When Pennsylvania closes and Hillary is "CALLED" the winner, DRUMPFS chances are near ZERO, once North Carolina closes, and Hillary is "Called" the winner,

ITS OVER, the rest of the country doesnt matter.

RED will be RED and BLUE will be BLUE.

Others can go back to "that 70's show reruns" like in 2008 and 2012, and the C9 who have been practically silent in this election, will come on to say DRUMPF wasnt their candidate, and you defiant DRUMPF supporters will be the laughing stock of the country.

STAY TUNED.

TOS.

After Hillary lost he was never heard from again. smh

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I see you, Umbrella man.🙃
1601420616515.gif

newfie

I have a history book on political cartoons, the discord going on with this election is not even close to what Abraham Lincoln went through in the 1860's.

agreed it appears their discord led to a war at the time. I think there have been cycles of hatred over the years.
it seems to take an attack from the outside to get us all on the same team.

newfie

They are a spin-off of the boogalou movement. Sorry to bust your bubble.
Boogalu is a concept not a group