How is amazon prime week for everyone?

OKLABob

According to our shop steward, cover drivers that have not maxed out on the payscale cannot file 9.5 grievances unless they are on the same route for 3 consecutive days. I'd like to file, especially since our center is currently buried in these nice pink forms with the Teamster logo on them. We supposedly have 22.4s that they sent to Integrad but haven't been heard from since. It's something of a mystery honestly.
My center I’m a coverage driver I can run a different route 3 days in a row and still file a grievance I’ve done it and been paid for it and no I’m not at top rate.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
4th day in a row over 9.5 but they keep rotating the lower seniority cover drivers so we can't file. I take my time and have punched out around 9pm the last few nights. 102 today on the pavement. Got a message saying I "need" to be under 9.5 today. I went even slower. It's too hot to deal with management's metrics that they're reading from the comfort of their air conditioned office while sipping a 7-Eleven slurpee.
What does rotating cover drivers have to do with not filing? If you’re over, you’re over.

trailer loader

Trailer Loader
I clocked out of my twilight loading shift at 1030 pm, and there was 3 drivers walking out with me, as i left the parking lot, 4 more package cars were pulling in to the building.

I clocked out of my twilight loading shift at 1030 pm, and there was 3 drivers walking out with me, as i left the parking lot, 4 more package cars were pulling in to the building.
I think half of our delivery drivers came in between 10PM and 11PM. Pushing the 14 hour limit. Rolled 8 trailers yesterday. Don't know how many drivers will have enough hours for Friday let alone for Saturday.

MattM

Wow. One of the only helpers to say yes said he pulled in 12 hours yesterday. That was after his 3-5 hr shift in the ams at my building.

They started calling for helpers at 730 as our shift was ending.

We may be poor PTers but some people do have their priorities on right. Out of 80 of us, 40 signed up initially. 4-5 went for awhile. Now it's consistently 1-3 diehards.

Apparently they are pulling high seniority guys off their air business routes and getting them into residential as early as 9am. Usually resi is 12pm to 1pm. Lots of Pissed off drivers losing their seniority routes.

We're sacrificing so much and giving Amazon a hell of a discount. It doesn't add up.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wow. One of the only helpers to say yes said he pulled in 12 hours yesterday. That was after his 3-5 hr shift in the ams at my building.

They started calling for helpers at 730 as our shift was ending.

We may be poor PTers but some people do have their priorities on right. Out of 80 of us, 40 signed up initially. 4-5 went for awhile. Now it's consistently 1-3 diehards.

Apparently they are pulling high seniority guys off their air business routes and getting them into residential as early as 9am. Usually resi is 12pm to 1pm. Lots of Pissed off drivers losing their seniority routes.

We're sacrificing so much and giving Amazon a hell of a discount. It doesn't add up.
“Priorities right”

Some like to make money and that’s fine. As a part timer I would have jumped all over the chance to help for a week or two in the middle of summer.

542thruNthru

I'm way to heavy today!
20190718_105327.jpg

20190718_110215.jpg

Its brutal out here!