How is the Inside Building Rate determined for a Full Time package car driver

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I am in a somewhat unique situation, I am a full time package car driver making top scale. My license is currently revoked b/c of a DUI.After a local level hearing (failed)a panel level grievance hearings, it was agreed upon that I would be able to work the preload and local sort to get my guaranteed 8 hrs./ day until I get my license back. I am supposed to get my "inside building rate" while doing this work. How is the inside building rate determined?I have almost 15 yrs of service, Part Time Seniority Date is September 2005 , Full Time Seniority is November 2010. I ve been back for 13 weeks, and my hourly pay rate has been different every week, $14.18/hr to $39.42 / hr. It makes no sense to me or anyone else. From local 710 thanks
If you are making $39 an hour inside, I'd say you are lucky. I always understood that if you have to come inside for something like that or diabetes clearance, or something else you made inside rate and NOT driver rate.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I'll have to check it out. Is it wrong that we are all prime members?
Yes it is! I meant to cancel mine last year and forgot. Amazon charged my account for another year of prime so I was stuck with it for another year. I haven't ordered a single item off that site this year either so it's a big waste of money. I only use it to watch movies lol.

542thruNthru

I'll hear you crying after the Griz put the boots to those little kittens.

tenor-30.gif