How is the load volume at your UPS distribution center now compared to a year ago this time ?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tumblr_mad8yvikSg1r5z9ruo1_500.gif

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
Running around the same amount of routes as we did during last years peak. Volume is about 50% higher than last year, everyday. Its come down a little bit from 2 months ago, but this seems to be the new normal. We did hire about 20 new drivers, so it helped with excessive ot.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
We’re still bursting at the seams. High seniority drivers getting forced in Saturday and all tues-sat and 22.4’s forced in every single Monday. They are advancing volume everyday they can. We usually have decent Monday’s and Tuesday’s where most of us can get it in by 9.5 then all he’ll breaks loose the rest of the week. 55+ hours every week for me since May with the exception of a couple short weeks when I used options days. I am more machine than man. My bank account is stroooong right now though and because I’m high in cover seniority now I usually have my pick of the gravy junkers. We’ve lost 5-6 guys to comp and had 3 quit in the last couple of months. Somethings gotta give

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
We have been heavy. Last year we were at 3500 pieces a day this year, 4000. It's a madhouse I tell ya!
I was going to answer, but I didn't like the way he said "discuss "..who the hell is he to tell me what to do after I read something. Maybe I wanted to contemplate it. :censored2: discussion it. .
tenor - 2020-09-27T224039.213.gif

Nobody tells me what to do