How is the transformation effecting your operations?

The transformation is

• Useless

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Making me nervous

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Make me a bit mad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Can't wait for more stops & less drivers

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Salesguy

Sales Member
A big transformation meeting is coming up in September and wages are payed late. Functions are combined or dissapear and cost savings even on customer visits.
Even my throphy wife is getting nervous about the white company BMW and its upcoming (bigger) replacement. How is the transformation hitting your operations? Layoffs? No more overtime?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
A big transformation meeting is coming up in September and wages are payed late. Functions are combined or dissapear and cost savings even on customer visits.
Even my throphy wife is getting nervous about the white company BMW and its upcoming (bigger) replacement. How is the transformation hitting your operations? Layoffs? No more overtime?
What are you talking about?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
BB96D6A4-BACE-4E2A-BBD6-6A5C66C32537.gif
Pics of throphy wife?

He’s a straight up baller

BothSidesSally

Why can't we all just get along?
So, you're the 1 person in this entire corporation who has a company car?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

thro·phy wife
ˈthrōfē ˌwīf/

noun informal derogatory
  1. a three hundred pound, attractive wife regarded as a status symbol for an older unattractive man.

I can see that she's worried about the passenger seat capacity of the company BMW, :raspberry: