How long can I be absent?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Really?

Anyone........(means everyone).

Crazy.....yes......the thought....

That would be tens if not hundreds of millions......you realize?

Where are these parts?

Calif. has 27 million drivers for example. Texas 17 million....

I will say I do know a handful of folks that do have multiple DUI's...a few. And the other parts of their lives are similar disasters.

I know lot's of folks that have never received a speeding ticket or even seen the inside of a jail or where the jail is in their town.

Back to this again after you were doing so good at making sentences and paragraphs.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Really?

Anyone........(means everyone).

Crazy.....yes......the thought....

That would be tens if not hundreds of millions......you realize?

Where are these parts?

Calif. has 27 million drivers for example. Texas 17 million....

I will say I do know a handful of folks that do have multiple DUI's...a few. And the other parts of their lives are similar disasters.

I know lot's of folks that have never received a speeding ticket or even seen the inside of a jail or where the jail is in their town.
Chuckle

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
How did you renew your drivers license all that time? Plates.......registration? Have the wife do it?

Here, that all pops up for the clerk. MOF, there is a big sign on the wall about warrants etc. MOF, a big deputy sitting right there
Here's the big disconnect. The Courts and California DMV are two separate entities. The DMV had no holds or restrictions on file. Recently renewed by DL and received the Real ID with no problems. Vehicle insurance rates have been steady for 10 years. Weird....But it's done and over with.

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
Here's the big disconnect. The Courts and California DMV are two separate entities. The DMV had no holds or restrictions on file. Recently renewed by DL and received the Real ID with no problems. Vehicle insurance rates have been steady for 10 years. Weird....But it's done and over with.
*my*

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
And the important part is you're still employed.

My advice is to disappear for a while (figuratively speaking, this time) and let everyone forget about you.

Typically a good idea after a close call like this.

takesteady

That’s a very unfortunate set of circumstances and I’m glad you were able to keep your job. Some aspects of our criminal justice system seem designed to jam people up.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
UPS only company I’ve seen that allows people to miss multiple days without any real discipline. So you’ll be alright.

qdg2

I find this disconnect hard to believe.

Somebody dropped the ball and you got lucky.