How long can I be absent?

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
My Brother called in for me every day. I'm out now and no letter was sent home. Was arrested for a 10 year old issue that should've been resolved. It is resolved now since I was in custody.

newfie

My Brother called in for me every day. I'm out now and no letter was sent home. Was arrested for a 10 year old issue that should've been resolved. It is resolved now since I was in custody.
your brothers calling in for you saying you're sick? They may ask for a doctors note .

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Ya think
Lmao
It was a crappy trick, but they used to get rid of seasonals a lot when I started. The manager would tell them we didn’t need them, then code them out as no call no shows three days straight.

Apparently it saved paperwork instead of just letting them go.

I don't think they will accept you back because you have been incarcerated which equals to criminal record. I know Fedex and amazon are strict about having criminal background but about UPS which is one of the lesser company with very loose hiring policies since they don't even do drug tests on its employees.
hopefully they don't fire you over this because come on the company itself is a dumpster.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't think they will accept you back because you have been incarcerated which equals to criminal record. I know Fedex and amazon are strict about having criminal background but about UPS which is one of the lesser company with very loose hiring policies since they don't even do drug tests on its employees.
hopefully they don't fire you over this because come on the company itself is a dumpster.
2B3F9E17-445A-4256-8679-D9E152DA1490.jpeg

Isn’t there an Amazon forum you can go make a fool of yourself at

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
You are only obligated to call out sick when you first go out and then obligated to call in at minimum 60 minutes before your start time on day of return. Contractually that time off is only counted as one attendance infraction. Will they be upset? Most likely, but discharge is not likely.

newfie

You are only obligated to call out sick when you first go out and then obligated to call in at minimum 60 minutes before your start time on day of return. Contractually that time off is only counted as one attendance infraction. Will they be upset? Most likely, but discharge is not likely.
you're not suggesting you can call out one time and then not show up for 3 weeks are you? Do they still have three days absent no call?