how long did it take YOU?

I forgot to mention something about the original post in this thread. We just had a driver fired for getting into a collision, due to parking on the wrong side of the road, hurredly getting into the pkg car and pulling back to the right side of the road. THAT, is why we don't park on the wrong side of the road.
. I don't do anything hurriedly for this company so maybe I'd have had better luck but none the less I learned my lesson and now get 2 hrs a nite ot instead of an hour and a half!

I had none for my first 18 years. Then I got 1 for my ups socks being the wrong shade of brown (faded). Then I got one in March for excessive absences, (I used 6 personal days in 18 months and I had 2 unused personal days that I got paid out for in May). I got one for not using 3 points of contact. (I was told that I am a reckless driver. I have never missed a day of work due to injury in 20 years).
. That's just UPS' way of saying thanks for all you do!

old levi's

blank space
I got one for causing 'mayhem'. Seriously. I was clucking like a chicken at the sup. It was thrown out like the others. Everyone dismissed. My favorite dismissal was when the walking di@$stick told the Disctict Labor Manager, Mr. D, that the labor teacher from Syracuse told him I wouldn't work Monday(I was Tuesday-Saturday at that point) and he still wrote me up for it. Idiot.

Alright, just the facts young lady. Did you intentionally try to cause willful and permanent deprivation of a bodily member resulting in the impairment of a person's fighting ability? You must be one bad a**.

This will be placed on your permanent record.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Alright, just the facts young lady. Did you intentionally try to cause willful and permanent deprivation of a bodily member resulting in the impairment of a person's fighting ability? You must be one bad a**.

This will be placed on your permanent record.
At the time, I guess I deserved to be chased into the truck I was loading. A co-worker came to stop the sup from chasing me and he was written up for 'mayhem instigating' too.

old levi's

blank space
It seems to me the charge of mayhem should be reserved for the really extreme cases.
For example: Lorena Bobbitt should have been charged with mayhem!
willful and permanent deprivation of a bodily member resulting in the impairment of a person's fighting ability
Exactly!Exactly!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I got one back in 1989 . I did 400 stops one day during peak. I did a call tag,but forgot to sign off on the book that I did it,so I got a warning letter...Merry Christmas from your friends at BIG BROWN !!!

thessalonian13

I got one back in 1989 . I did 400 stops one day during peak. I did a call tag,but forgot to sign off on the book that I did it,so I got a warning letter...Merry Christmas from your friends at BIG BROWN !!!
400 stops in 1 day?????????? that's impossible!!!!!!!!! Your shop steward should have given you a warning letter. LOL

bham brown

Took less than 2 years to get my first warning letter.. Got it for not putting smalls tubs in the PC when I was a car washer... Yes there was a time when a car washer was responsible for putting tubs in the truck..

ikoi62

Originally Posted by faded jeans27 years, no warning letter, I tend to fly beneath the radar

Originally Posted by brownmonster
22 years. No warning letters. I'm brownmonster.

Me too, zero.

same here 26 years none.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
400 stops on peak day in the Suburbs of Boston with a helper for 9 hrs on car is very possible!! It was THE ONLY time I did that feat !! I learned quick,,I was a rookie that year!!