How long did you drive before experiencing regular knee or body pain?

Packmule

Sometimes I think I was born with knee problems, but I've been driving 33 years now.
Best advice is NEVER run, NEVER jump out of the car, and ALWAYS take glucosamine supplements. And if pain persists, see a doctor and have them X-ray the joints looking at arthritis problems. I have had it for years, but with proper care you can probably have a long career here.

Stopher

9 years of driving here. Tear in my MCL and a degenerative disc. Get used to it now my friend. You have to learn to play through the pain. Anyone have elbow pain from cranking on the hand brake over and over?

overflowed

Could be never know, that's why its smart to get it checked out. Tendinitis could also come from a torn meniscus or any other type of knee trauma or injury. Still have never got it why drivers will keep working hurt and or not get some type of disability insurance. Just a matter of time before someone goes down with some type of REPETITIVE INJURY. This job isn't a 25 to 30 year job anymore, more like a 15 to 20 if your lucky and can make it with the excessive work and weights of these packages nowadays.
This right here. Back in the day if you were careful you could make it. With the advent of amazon prime? Nope. Grills, furniture, all manner of crazy shiite. Before prime, people wouldn't ship this heavy crap because it was cost prohibitive. Now, "oh I guess I'll buy all my kitty litter for the next 2 years today." I had a huge trampoline today. 5 boxes each 149 lbs? They actually repackaged the trampoline in separate boxes to go prime. This will not last 40 years on your body. I use to deliver envelopes.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
This right here. Back in the day if you were careful you could make it. With the advent of amazon prime? Nope. Grills, furniture, all manner of crazy shiite. Before prime, people wouldn't ship this heavy crap because it was cost prohibitive. Now, "oh I guess I'll buy all my kitty litter for the next 2 years today." I had a huge trampoline today. 5 boxes each 149 lbs? They actually repackaged the trampoline in separate boxes to go prime. This will not last 40 years on your body. I use to deliver envelopes.
And we keep hearing the rumor that we lost Amazon.

Rainman

Its all good.
About 15 years ago I got bursitis in both heels. I would hobble in to
the foot doctor adjacent to my route, get injections in both heels, and hobble back to the truck. About 30 minutes later I felt better than I had for a long time.
I had to do that 3 separate times. I felt better afterwards, but it sure hurt like a mother when he stuck the needle in and moved it all around. No problem since then, thank goodness.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The big ass, condescending smile on the side of the boxes sure doesn't help. Makes me want to kick it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
He has played competitive tennis for the majority of his like.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1442450629.460859.jpg

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
23 years in and my knees and back are in great shape. No pain at all. I am a man in peak physical condition, Tom Brady wishes he was in as good of shape as I am.