How long did you drive before experiencing regular knee or body pain?

Future

Victory Ride
Things started to fall apart on my body at about the 10th year.....lower back was the first.....progressed to right knee....then shoulders the next 15.....lower back seems to be the least of the pain now

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Eight to nine years in, I lost my S1/L5 disc. Pain went away after 6 months by itself. Six years later (15 years in), I herniated my L5/L4 disc and have not been well ever since.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
@DoctorMario I don't know what I said in the original post that could possibly be disagreed with. The first two paragraphs were factual statements concerning myself and the third was a question. But I'd assume since you're a doctor you'd have some valuable input on this subject so if you apparently know something I don't please enlighten me.
upload_2015-9-18_1-15-33.png

Dr.Brownz

I've been driving for about two years now, not even regularly. Nothing in the way of aches or anything since except for sore muscles after the more explosive days. But for maybe the past month or more I've started to experience a regularly occurring pain in my knee.

It's worse in the mornings and when it rains and starts to wear off later in the day but it's still there. This job is the only thing I can think of that would contribute to such a such a thing and I'm starting get a little concerned.

How long were any other of you driving before experiencing such a problem? I'm just hoping this goes away promptly.

Do you run up and down stairs and not use 3 points of contact and other methods?