How long have you worked for UPS?

How many years have you been employed by UPS?

• Less than 1 year

Votes: 61 5.9%
  • 1 -2 years

Votes: 81 7.8%
  • 3 - 5 years

Votes: 104 10.0%
  • 6 - 7 years

Votes: 53 5.1%
  • 8 - 10 years

Votes: 87 8.3%
  • 11 - 15 years

Votes: 124 11.9%
  • 16 - 20 years

Votes: 146 14.0%
  • 21 - 25 years

Votes: 165 15.8%
  • 26 - 30 years

Votes: 81 7.8%
  • More than 30 years

Votes: 140 13.4%

• Total voters
How many years experience do you have working for UPS?

13 years before I broke my neck on the clock, vertebrae, not spine, so I can walk. But UPS told my attorney "What is it going to take to get him to leave?" within reason of course. So I'm now a civilian. Take care of yourself, you only have one body! David

tunemixer

It was 26 years for me last Nov. But the good news is I just retired Dec 28th.Its all over for me. I'm 62 and still as healthy as a mule. No meds. Great blood pressure. Feel good. Its now time to enjoy my life.
Can't believe it has been 26 years.You'll be there too someday.
I think part of what helped me was not complaining about my job. Sure I had lots of bad days.But like the weather the more you complain the worse it is. Just try to stay as calm and focused on what you are doing. Don't add anymore pressure on yourself.The job is hard enough

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It was 26 years for me last Nov. But the good news is I just retired Dec 28th.Its all over for me. I'm 62 and still as healthy as a mule. No meds. Great blood pressure. Feel good. Its now time to enjoy my life.
Can't believe it has been 26 years.You'll be there too someday.
I think part of what helped me was not complaining about my job. Sure I had lots of bad days.But like the weather the more you complain the worse it is. Just try to stay as calm and focused on what you are doing. Don't add anymore pressure on yourself.The job is hard enough
Good outlook, tunemixer, and may I add, don't stop moving with a purpose, because that's when you'll become "old".