How long is your commute to your center?

El Correcto

god is dead
I leave the gym and make it to work about 15 minutes early. I spend about 10 in my car crying hysterically, I used to do this in the gym shower but someone complained on me.

Smashmouth

Just curious how far everyone travels. From your home to your center, how long in terms of mileage and time taken? Mine personally is about 15 miles and takes around 20 minutes or so.

Im about the same as you....15 miles, 20/25 minutes depending upon traffic.

Waldo

52 miles, an hour driving time plus $3 in tolls each way. I give myself an hour 15 minutes as it gives me 5 minutes to get my boots on and another 10 to get through security and into my area.

I work the sunrise shift so traffic is pretty light.

Siveriano

while i was a casual was like 15 miles and 1 hour bus ride. omce i got the job i found a place 1 mile away or like 8 minutes walking.
now i have a car and i wake up 30 minutes b4 start time.
feels good

hegro

4 miles, 7 minutes. We are looking for a house and I am dreading even a 20-25 minute commute. I am spoiled at the moment.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
while i was a casual was like 15 miles and 1 hour bus ride. omce i got the job i found a place 1 mile away or like 8 minutes walking.
now i have a car and i wake up 30 minutes b4 start time.
feels good
30 min before start time lol.

When I was that close there were days I didn't get out of bed until 15 min before

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
52 miles, an hour driving time plus $3 in tolls each way. I give myself an hour 15 minutes as it gives me 5 minutes to get my boots on and another 10 to get through security and into my area.

I work the sunrise shift so traffic is pretty light.
Holy carp do you earn any money past gas.
16 miles, takes an hour.
That same 16 miles takes 25 minutes when you leave at 3AM lol. Getting home is just as quick as all the morning traffic in the city is facing away from me. Onboard computer says I have an average speed of 39MPH

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
4 miles, 7 minutes. We are looking for a house and I am dreading even a 20-25 minute commute. I am spoiled at the moment.
My first real job took about three minutes to get to. Song on the radio couldn't even finish before I'd get there. Spoiled me ever since.