How many calories do you drivers consume on the average work day?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Grey, Aug 12, 2019.

1. The Driver

The Driver I drive.

@Protein Fart

2. What'dyabringmetoday???

What'dyabringmetoday??? Well-Known Member

I wonder how many calories some of these "elected officials " consume daily. From the looks of some of the photos in the magazine it's a pretty sizable amount. Lol

3. Superteeth2478

Superteeth2478 Active Member

I don't think you're only eating 1,000 calories a day unless you're a 1 year-old girl...

4. Superteeth2478

Superteeth2478 Active Member

I STRONGLY doubt you were ever 3% or 5% bodyfat. That's almost impossible even for a professional bodybuilder to maintain for any extended period of time.

Oh, and that cocaine will probably shorten your lifespan greatly.

5. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

I have done it for 40 years.

6. Wrong

Wrong :))

Cocaine or 5%~ body fat?

7. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

Both

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Underallowed306

Underallowed306 Active Member

However many calories are in a box of Twinkies and a six pack of Red Bull.

9. Protein Fart

Protein Fart Well-Known Member

If I was a driver I'd lift for my health not for physique. Way too many overuse risks.

I agree with most of the posts here. Just make sure the protein is there, your calories are healthy, and chow down til you're stuffed. For drivers anyway

10. buttflapp

buttflapp New Member

Fit bits are really innacurate and don't work correctly when delivering. They use a gyroscope to measure and everytime you hit a bump that counter goes up.

11. Dumbo

Dumbo Active Member

I like everything else you're saying but I was a bodybuilder for 10 years. 3% bodyfat is the short term percentage for a professional bodybuilder that is about to go on stage. It's not sustainable for very long and is extremely unhealthy. Even somebody like the Rock is probably sitting at around 8%.

12. Dumbo

Dumbo Active Member

I eat about 3000 calories a day. Im 185 lbs about 12% I do 1 24 hour fast every Monday for all of the health benefits.

I take packs of tuna, mixed nuts, berries with cream, some veggies, a protein shake, then eat whatever the wife made for dinner when I get home.

I run a 5k every Saturday morning with my boys and do an hour weight lifting session in my awesome home gym every Sunday morning. The absolute best thing you can do for your body as you get older is keep that muscle mass. Our job will break down joints faster and you will lose muscle mass faster as well as develop muscle imbalances if you don't do some balanced weight training in your personal time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List