How many calories do you drivers consume on the average work day?

Superteeth2478

I am 6'3" 195lbs
When I was working I was about 175 to 185 with 3% body fat
I consumed 3500 to 4000 calories a day.

Since I retired I work out 7 days a week and run 30 miles a week.
Eat 2500 to 3000 calories a day
Have 5% body fat
Take zero medications
Plan to live well past 100 years old.
I STRONGLY doubt you were ever 3% or 5% bodyfat. That's almost impossible even for a professional bodybuilder to maintain for any extended period of time.

Oh, and that cocaine will probably shorten your lifespan greatly.

flappybutt

My Fitbit claims I burn 5000-6000 calories and I will usually walk 12-14 miles a day. I don't know if that's really accurate though.
Fit bits are really innacurate and don't work correctly when delivering. They use a gyroscope to measure and everytime you hit a bump that counter goes up.

Dumbo

I have done it for 40 years.

I like everything else you're saying but I was a bodybuilder for 10 years. 3% bodyfat is the short term percentage for a professional bodybuilder that is about to go on stage. It's not sustainable for very long and is extremely unhealthy. Even somebody like the Rock is probably sitting at around 8%.

Dumbo

I eat about 3000 calories a day. Im 185 lbs about 12% I do 1 24 hour fast every Monday for all of the health benefits.

I take packs of tuna, mixed nuts, berries with cream, some veggies, a protein shake, then eat whatever the wife made for dinner when I get home.

I run a 5k every Saturday morning with my boys and do an hour weight lifting session in my awesome home gym every Sunday morning. The absolute best thing you can do for your body as you get older is keep that muscle mass. Our job will break down joints faster and you will lose muscle mass faster as well as develop muscle imbalances if you don't do some balanced weight training in your personal time.