How many get through ?

rod

Retired 22 years
The Sheriff of the county I used to deliver to told me he was giving a speech at a retirement home one time and a little old lady asked how all the drugs were getting into the county and he told her UPS:rolleyes:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
My building is in the middle of Meth Central. Meth, coke and pot are commonly found here.

That's kind of sad.

The Sheriff of the county I used to deliver to told me he was giving a speech at a retirement home one time and a little old lady asked how all the drugs were getting into the county and he told her UPS:rolleyes:

I almost choked on my coffee.

That's been the running joke for years.

CanOSup

One of them
One of the employees in my center found an opened package in the system with stacks of cash inside. It had 75,000$ in it. They turned it in to us. We gave it to the police. Police called the guy and said they have it if he wants to come pick it up and explain it to them. Sad day for all parties involved.

Box Ox

One of the employees in my center found an opened package in the system with stacks of cash inside. It had 75,000$ in it. They turned it in to us. We gave it to the police. Police called the guy and said they have it if he wants to come pick it up and explain it to them. Sad day for all parties involved.

On the possible bright side: If the customer lost that $75,000 because he didn't want to explain it to the police, there's probably a lot more $$ coming in right behind it. It's amazing how much drug trade $$ flows through the system.

MrBates

One of the most common and dumbest questions I hear from customers when I deliver is "What is it?".

I'm like, yeah I'm never privy to what's in the box, I just deliver it and my jobs done.