How many get through ?

john chesney

Had heroin confiscated, once. That thing was packed extremely well, waxed, taped, and bagged, and all that good stuff.

I had hoped that the dealer would not take revenge on some random ups'er out of revenge, which never happened.
I hope the guy that packages the amazon dog food don’t try shipping any cocaine.

El Correcto

god is dead
Had heroin confiscated, once. That thing was packed extremely well, waxed, taped, and bagged, and all that good stuff.

I had hoped that the dealer would not take revenge on some random ups'er out of revenge, which never happened.
Honestly it’s just part of the game. When people are shipping kilos of herion and cocaine, they don’t expect all of it to make it.
Like this 75,000 dollar bust, that’s nothing. Drop in the bucket and expected loss. It does suck losing drugs that’s already in America and at its prime valu, still though I wouldn’t be concerned with gangster taking time to track ya down, they probably want to distance themselves as much as possible from a bust.

One of the employees in my center found an opened package in the system with stacks of cash inside. It had 75,000$ in it. They turned it in to us. We gave it to the police. Police called the guy and said they have it if he wants to come pick it up and explain it to them. Sad day for all parties involved.
I saw 250k goto the bank in cash. NDS of all things, ripping apart.